Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:krs:Lucifer is cancelled!
giphy.gif

Evil ass show. Cacs stay trying to glorify the demonic realm :hhh:

How about a show called "Michael" or "Gabriel" but, naw lets make one about the devil

Cancelled finally :blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Exorcist is gone now too??!! Dammmmmn. The Mick and Exorcist- fuk is going on over there?

Exorcist was always a bubble show. Ratings were bad the first season and worse in the second. It’s one of those shows where we’re lucky we got two seasons

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Exorcist was always a bubble show. Ratings were bad the first season and worse in the second. It’s one of those shows where we’re lucky we got two seasons
I like those types of mystery-horror shows, but I guess there’s not much of an audience for it. First season was def better than the 2nd. The 2nd started off decent but it did get weird with the last few episodes. Think they were too many plot ideas going on at one time.. got confusing.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I like those types of mystery-horror shows, but I guess there’s not much of an audience for it. First season was def better than the 2nd. The 2nd started off decent but it did get weird with the last few episodes. Think they were too many plot ideas going on at one time.. got confusing.

They’re niche shows like you said. And if you do then you gotta do them on the cheap. Channel zero may scratch that itch for you if you’ve never heard of it. It’s on syfy. I haven’t peeped it since season 1 but it’s still going strong

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They’re niche shows like you said. And if you do then you gotta do them on the cheap. Channel zero may scratch that itch for you if you’ve never heard of it. It’s on syfy. I haven’t peeped it since season 1 but it’s still going strong

Oh ok. Makes sense. I’ll check out channel zero on sy fy. Thx! Do you know anything about the show? Taboo? Any good? Is that Fox too? Or i think it’s F/X?