Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:ehh: This makes a lot of sense. B99 being a NBCUniversal-produced show that fits in with the former Thursday night sitcom lineup( that consisted of The Office, 30 Rock, Parks & Rec, & Community) was obviously originally passed on by NBC before FOX picked it up. So it's makes sense to bring this show home.

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
The cable networks don't have a TV season schedule like the Broadcast networks do. So they can cancel, renew, & even pickup shows whenever they want to.

I swear I just got deja vu reading this post. I feel like you explained this same point last year on the exact same page.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I know this is the cancellations thread but I'm annoyed at all these new multi-cam laugh track shows.

Outside of black sitcoms, HIMYM is the only multi-cam show I've liked and I can argue that's only because of the romantic arc.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
You think so? "Gotham" makes a lot sense if FOX doesn't renew it.

Idk if I want CW touching Gotham, that's a last resort. If Gotham was on CW this whole time, it would've just been about Bruce and Selina this whole time.

The only good the would've came out of it was making Batman's villains closer to Bruce's age.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe Syfy cancelled expanse, wtf? They really copy the fox mode of broadcasting and make it even shytter, i really fukking hate Syfy after cancelling the expanse and dark matter....

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:krs:Lucifer is cancelled!
giphy.gif
Negged. :pacspit: