Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol:They unaired episodes of "The Mayor" have been available on Hulu, ABC.com/ABC steaming apps, & pirate sites/torrents since January.

thanks.. I don't have HULU and I never go to the network apps ... whatever my dvr doesn't get I don't see... and I don't torrent

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:russ: You talking about Missy Peregrym?
nah i meant the chick in the damon wayans jr show. Messed the quote up on accident :mjgrin:

EDIT: The show with the chick u talkn bout got jeremy sisto in it tho. I wonder if that means that show ICE got cancelled then :jbhmm: if so, damn cuz i actually liked it a lot

buy yo aint this like her 3rd cop show? and how many divisions of law enforcement are cbs gonna make a show out of :mjlol:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
CBS New Shows Trailers

I know I am going to sound real :mjpls: right now, but Magnum PI will always be white guy to me, and higgins will always be some old british man.

The old TC had swag for days, this new guy is just some random. "White Knight" :mjpls:

Yeah Magnum fukked up that Ferrari but it was like a dent or the mirrors, this mofo looks like he totals it in every episode.

That God show?? :comeon:I had to turn that bullshyt off half off.

As far as the last show, how many dikk Wolf productions are there on NBC? WTF? :whatthefukk:
He must be a billionaire for real.