Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
What kind of shyt is this:dwillhuh:
Abc just remixed OJ's Life story with Mr Eco.
I'm racist, b/c i was about to say "yo, Malik Yoba is back on tv?" they don't even look that much a like.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
ABC New Shows Trailers

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

All hot garbage. People waste their time watching this shyt? The lack of melanin.
I don't watch programs with kids or family drama shyt, so I skipped that bullshyt

How many fukken cop shows does there need to be? :mindblown:

If you want to watch the GOAT cop show, watch Southland.

Damn fukken shame they took that show of the air. It was perfect. I put it right below the wire as far as a high quality tv series.

One of those shows on that :mjpls:tip.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

All hot garbage. People waste their time watching this shyt? The lack of melanin.
I don't watch programs with kids or family drama shyt, so I skipped that bullshyt

How many fukken cop shows does there need to be? :mindblown:

If you want to watch the GOAT cop show, watch Southland.

Damn fukken shame they took that show of the air. It was perfect. I put it right below the wire as far as a high quality tv series.

One of those shows on that :mjpls:tip.

With the melanin, the networks made that move when Obama was in office. Now that Trump is in office it's back to how it always was.

On the shows themselves, some people prefer formulaic shows after coming home from a long day of work . They just want to grab a beer and sit in front of the TV. I'm not one of them but I completely understand why reality shows, procedurals, and formulaic sitcoms get ratings.

Cop shows allow them to mix drama, mystery and action together so they'll always be an option.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
People never cease to amuse about all their reasons why it's okay for them to steal :russ:

Like just admit you're a cheap fukk or broke :yeshrug:

Do you but dont whine when a show gets cancelled
To be fair though, if you don't have a Nielsen box, your view on TV doesn't count anyway, iirc.

Now streaming, its all on you like BG :hubie: