Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
must be cuz damon older but i dont see how he didnt lay hands on clayne. Like fr if he was so bad he was making women cry and shyt on set for the fukk of it, somebody should've beat that ass. Dont think young damon would've took that shyt. Doubt he just took it in last boy scout cuz him and bruce hated each other

I'd rather have one extra year of $50,000+ an episode than get into a fist fight with a white dude you don't give two shyts about and both get fired (or likely, his PR people put out a statement after you lay hands on him and you get fired instead)

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
I'd rather have one extra year of $50,000+ an episode than get into a fist fight with a white dude you don't give two shyts about and both get fired (or likely, his PR people put out a statement after you lay hands on him and you get fired instead)
but it would've gotten cancelled anyway if they didnt find SWS....he was jeopardizing your money either way it goes. Dude hittin u in the head with shrapnel and shyt. At some point he's testing your manhood a lil too much. At what point isnt it about money with u cats? jeez. Thats why we always gettin trampled as it is

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
but it would've gotten cancelled anyway if they didnt find SWS....he was jeopardizing your money either way it goes. Dude hittin u in the head with shrapnel and shyt. At some point he's testing your manhood a lil too much. At what point isnt it about money with u cats? jeez. Thats why we always gettin trampled as it is

I feel you but that’s a much easier decision to make when it’s really not your decision to make. There’s always more to it than we know so to just assume he should squad up and swing on someone when, like he said, there’s a certain way and decorum on a set, just doesn’t sound like the smart thing to do

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
I feel you but that’s a much easier decision to make when it’s really not your decision to make. There’s always more to it than we know so to just assume he should squad up and swing on someone when, like he said, there’s a certain way and decorum on a set, just doesn’t sound like the smart thing to do
Standing up for something sometimes leads to sacrifices. He went at least a whole season dealing with this shyt and we didnt hear about it til it was so far out of line someone had to reveal it. Maybe if it was a newbie actor or something but a vet taking this shyt from someone with no credentials but some co starring shyt on little known networks and straight to dvd movies is ridiculous

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Standing up for something sometimes leads to sacrifices. He went at least a whole season dealing with this shyt and we didnt hear about it til it was so far out of line someone had to reveal it. Maybe if it was a newbie actor or something but a vet taking this shyt from someone with no credentials but some co starring shyt on little known networks and straight to dvd movies is ridiculous

That’s his call to make though brother, not yours. He’s responsible for more than just himself at that point whether it’s his fellow cast members or whatever else. And the last thing he or the show needed at that time was more scandal, but this one involving someone being in handcuffs in the back of a police car or some other silly shyt.

I feel you but again that’s his call to make and he knows all the ins and outs of making that call. Not my place to tell him how to handle his business cause I’m not in that position.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
That’s his call to make though brother, not yours. He’s responsible for more than just himself at that point whether it’s his fellow cast members or whatever else. And the last thing he or the show needed at that time was more scandal, but this one involving someone being in handcuffs in the back of a police car or some other silly shyt.

I feel you but again that’s his call to make and he knows all the ins and outs of making that call. Not my place to tell him how to handle his business cause I’m not in that position.
K

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
To me, I don't want to deal in hypothetical situations or what he could have, would have or should have done.

As things stand, Dame is walking away from this situation with:

+ his job
+ his money
+ his rep

If he wants to he is now perfectly clear to show up at ol' boy's house and knock him TF out off GP.

Momentary satisfaction, as tempting as it may feel, as perfect as it may look in you head and as elbow-nudgingly cool it might be with your boys, is only temporary.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
yea we'll nvr agree on this. He did wat he did and good for him. Im not getting abused and assaulted for a check. Soon as i realized that shrapnel didnt come from the effects it would've been a problem. Acting like this man broke or something. Just make sure yall not around me when some shyt goes down thats gonna mess with your money. Aint a kaepernick among yall niccas.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yea we'll nvr agree on this. He did wat he did and good for him. Im not getting abused and assaulted for a check. Soon as i realized that shrapnel didnt come from the effects it would've been a problem. Acting like this man broke or something. Just make sure yall not around me when some shyt goes down thats gonna mess with your money. Aint a kaepernick among yall niccas.

That’s extra as hell. I said HIS money and HIS business. Not mine. How I’d go about it is different than him but I respect that he made his choice and that it’s not my job to tell another man how to handle his when that shyt doesn’t affect me. That’s him and his life not mine. So chill on all that.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Designated survivor MIGHT be headed to Netflix, according to deadline
Of all the shows to save...

hGCzJ.gif