Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They said it was the ratings but they can't count on ratings anymore in this era. The ratings era is over. Only thing putting up big numbers is football and the singing competitions. Besides most people don't watch the show live. Even if I was home and able to watch on a Sunday night, I would rather catch it on Hulu the next day. That's why I have a subscription, to watch the shows that I know I either don't want to watch live or won't be able to. That or people might dvr and just binge watch a few episodes or just wait for the end of the season. I know I've left a few episodes in the queue on certain shows cuz I'm not interested in viewing that week or might miss it and forget. I had like three episodes of Simpsons and family guy piled up recently. Not like those are can't miss tv. They talk about ad revenue from viewers but honestly, who even pays attention to the commercials. You either going to the bathroom or going to the kitchen to get a snack or browsing on the phone. The industry isn't the same anymore and there's gonna be a different experience in the next decade. Times they are a changing.

yeah I have a android box with trakt and I watch all my shows when I feel like it, only live thing I watch is sports and I don't miss commercials at all

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^nah it was a good show. If u actually thought FOX would follow the comic than thats just your fault :mjlol:.....they kept interesting plots all throughout the show. Only misstep was keeping that broad who was the moms vessel around afterwards for so long cuz she served no purpose. Well up until this last episode

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Evil ass show. Cacs stay trying to glorify the demonic realm :hhh:

How about a show called "Michael" or "Gabriel" but, naw lets make one about the devil

Cancelled finally :blessed:

Lucifer and the devil are not one in the same.
The story of Lucifer is always a story about a failed rebellion and being cast out from god.
I didn't watch the show but in the comics Michael was a key character.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^nah it was a good show. If u actually thought FOX would follow the comic than thats just your fault :mjlol:.....they kept interesting plots all throughout the show. Only misstep was keeping that broad who was the moms vessel around afterwards for so long cuz she served no purpose. Well up until this last episode
When they made him a detective I was on the fence but that 1st season was boring as hell.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So it turns out Gotham's fate is tied to Lethal Weapon. If they can find a replacement and get a deal signed for Clayne Crawford by Monday, Gotham is gone. If not, more Gotham.

And aside from all the changes going on at Fox, it turns out a lot of this has to do with football. They've got Thursday Night Football for 4 years so that's going to take up a lot of their Thursday programming so the whole schedule is switched around. And unlike other networks, they don't program for 10 because that's when local news comes on.

Fox Cancellations Explained: Why So Many Shows Got the Ax

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Did Syfy cancel that Mario Van Peeples “Supernatural” rip-off?

It was good!

I hope not!