Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I know this is the cancellations thread but I'm annoyed at all these new multi-cam laugh track shows.

Outside of black sitcoms, HIMYM is the only multi-cam show I've liked and I can argue that's only because of the romantic arc.
It might also be because HIMYM is hybrid of both a multicam sitcom & singlecam sitcom. The show was shot like a multicam sitcom, but written like a singlecam sitcom.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lucifer probably getting picked up by like CW or some shyt

That shyt costs too much for CW. They’d have to retool it for that. Probably move the show back to Vancouver too.

Fox is going to look a lot different like someone said. They’re going to be a streamlined channel soon so yeah none of the stuff that got the axe there should be a surprise. If you’re not produced by 20th century fox there’s s good chance you’re getting the axe or at least won’t be on the channel for long. Making it easy for Disney or Comcast to do their thing

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Damn Nickelodeon took some L’s :russ: their lineup is trash anyway. That said I’m glad Brooklyn 99 got saved by NBC. I’m hoping Stasion 19 gets cancelled cause it’s a knockoff Chicago Fire. :pacspit: