Turkey Leg Hut Employees’ Checks Bouncing. Husband Fired After Divorce

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Divorced? :picard: One of them Houston nikkaz put the Turkey leg on his chick? :mjcry: That alimony leading to the checks bouncing. Employees should've been getting direct deposit anyway :why:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Restaurant owners pay themselves a salary, then on top of that they keep the restaurants’ profits. If the chain made a million dollars in gross revenue then 15% of $1,000,000 is $150,000. If the owners paid themselves a $50k salary then that’s $200k a year.

Restaurant owners crying broke even though they have heavy volume because of low profit margins is a con, just like servers claiming they’re broke because they don’t get paid minimum wage but make $60k tax free off of tips.

This sounds like another greed situation gone awry.
Like 2% of servers make that nationwide.
That's why they get pissed. If you run the bill up but don't tip then they have to PAY to serve you, especially if you ordered drinks.

Selfish ass nikkas. If you can't afford the cost then go cook at home weirdo.

Edit: Tax free?? Are u smoking rocks?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
All of that shyt is horrible when it comes to parking. 5150 is ass too. shyt is way too overpriced and parking like $40.
The problem is that fame got to their heads. Lynn thought he was Slim Thug buying all them damn cars, watches, and jewelry acting like he was a star. Just look at this video.

"watch this, watch this, watch this, watch this"

Imagine having to be around that all day :dead:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Divorced? :picard: One of them Houston nikkaz put the Turkey leg on his chick? :mjcry: That alimony leading to the checks bouncing. Employees should've been getting direct deposit anyway :why:
When she announced the divorce and set her page to private I saw plenty street, sports, car , and rap nikkas start following her all of a sudden. Mt dog just got outta jail and is on his personal trainer shyt. He been shooting Hella shots :russ:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently selling hookah and frozen drinks in crown royal bottles means that chicks walking in with fishnet body suits is cool.
those are cherry picked parts of the dress code.

it also had rules about baggy clothing. my main point is they were not a “family restaurant” despite their claims when they implemented it.

and if you see what has happened to their business since, i was right back in the 2021 thread when i said them pretending to be something they’re not might run off their customers that made then popular in the first place. :sas2:

yall can keep trying to frame it as me saying they should let people walk around naked in their restaurant to get ya daps, but there was a whole lot more going on with that dress code than just that.