Turkey Leg Hut Employees’ Checks Bouncing. Husband Fired After Divorce

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
All of that shyt is horrible when it comes to parking. 5150 is ass too. shyt is way too overpriced and parking like $40.
The problem is that fame got to their heads. Lynn thought he was Slim Thug buying all them damn cars, watches, and jewelry acting like he was a star. Just look at this video.

nikka sounds like he's had three blunts for breakfast with a shot of crown for the last 25 years.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
All of that shyt is horrible when it comes to parking. 5150 is ass too. shyt is way too overpriced and parking like $40.
The problem is that fame got to their heads. Lynn thought he was Slim Thug buying all them damn cars, watches, and jewelry acting like he was a star. Just look at this video.

Bruh sound like he using a voice box that you get from smoking too many ciggs no wonder she left his ass :scust:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Took my lady there a while back and to reserve a table cost I think like 50 bucks but it applied toward the bill. We walked in and they gave us this shytty spot in the corner and service was slow. Just requested to sit at bar and service was better.

It was okay but considering parking is trash as well I wasn’t that impressed. That henessey glazed was damn good though.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Nothing would make me happier than to see this hell hole of a business get shut down. I’m not for Black people losing a business, I am however for scum bags that treat their employees and patrons like shyt to be rid of this earth.

They fukked up one check and you want them to fail completely ?

Nobody is perfect, and clearly there is more at play

You see the husband fukkin up the bread and the wife trying to recover

I could see if they both were fukked up, but this situation looks like one person sinking the ship

She had to fire him, man if the food is good like that I hope they bounce back

Why we wishing failure on black business?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
They fukked up one check and you want them to fail completely ?

Nobody is perfect, and clearly there is more at play

You see the husband fukkin up the bread and the wife trying to recover

I could see if they both were fukked up, but this situation looks like one person sinking the ship

She had to fire him, man if the food is good like that I hope they bounce back

Why we wishing failure on black business?
Nah they’ve been fkn over employees and having a condescending ass attitude toward their customers for years now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nothing would make me happier than to see this hell hole of a business get shut down. I’m not for Black people losing a business, I am however for scum bags that treat their employees and patrons like shyt to be rid of this earth.

It didn't get that bad until she divorced this dude :francis: he messed up

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They're gonna fall off without Lynn. Alot of his showmanship brought people in and had people wanting to fukk with him.
Ehhh Houston clubs/spots all seem to just have a really short hot run before closing/rebranding.

I remember when I first came I think it was The Engine Room, Last year was Kamp, Prospect, etc. shyts be on fire for like a year before another one comes along and takes it place.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Ehhh Houston clubs/spots all seem to just have a really short hot run before closing/rebranding.

I remember when I first came I think it was The Engine Room, Last year was Kamp, Prospect, etc. shyts be on fire for like a year before another one comes along and takes it place.
100% facts

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I stopped by the TLH last night . They hired a lot of African guys now. Two or three of them barely spoke English. Food is always great!!! I just hate that they serve your drinks in these tiny ass plastic cups :to: And it’s almost impossible to get a refill. Those stuffed turkey legs have me like :whew:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
we going to houston this week for president’s day & we’re looking to visit this restaurant. is it good?