Turkey Leg Hut Employees’ Checks Bouncing. Husband Fired After Divorce

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This why I don't believe in working for a black owned business:mjpls::hubie:It be your own people who are as bad as whites or worse
I did once. Never again. I had worked 45 hrs that week at a Black owned BBQ joint. I was saving up for a ps2 and I was gonna buy it that Friday. The owner came up to me and asked "You think you can wait an extra week to get paid?"

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
yall was caping for these goofball owners way too hard

I guess pretending your glorified hookah lounge that serves hard liquor is a family establishment didn't work out for business

:snoop:

If the owners would've stayed disciplined they would've been straight

They used to have lines running down the block, it was more than a glorified hookah lounge

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This why I don't believe in working for a black owned business:mjpls::hubie:It be your own people who are as bad as whites or worse

I did once. Never again. I had worked 45 hrs that week at a Black owned BBQ joint. I was saving up for a ps2 and I was gonna buy it that Friday. The owner came up to me and asked "You think you can wait an extra week to get paid?"

So y'all fine working for every other ethnicity but your own?

One bad experience and you write off black, but we get hoed as a race everyday by white people

I don't get it bruh

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
So y'all fine working for every other ethnicity but your own?

One bad experience and you write off black, but we get hoed as a race everyday by white people

I don't get it bruh
I don't work for anybody that don't do direct deposit.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I could never imagine working for a place where a "steady paycheck" is not guaranteed. This is something I've never encountered. I will say that it would only take me one missing pay period to be on to something else. Lucky for me I went from the military straight to a fortune 500 company and then to a company that had just went public. And now 14 yrs later I'm still there and have never missed a paycheck or even had to worry if the Dieect Deposit would hit. That's crazy to me that an employer would even ask that o its staff, knowing full well that they can't meet payroll. I'll take the corporate life all day instead of wondering if my check is gonna clear. Couldn't imagine the CEO saying "your check should be good tomorrow, but if not it will definitely be good on Monday". Learn business before you start a business

br82186

Superstar
Daps
You know the attention whoring that's are happy about this. I think part of their fall has to to do with fame getting to their heads.