Turkey Leg Hut Employees’ Checks Bouncing. Husband Fired After Divorce

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I did once. Never again. I had worked 45 hrs that week at a Black owned BBQ joint. I was saving up for a ps2 and I was gonna buy it that Friday. The owner came up to me and asked "You think you can wait an extra week to get paid?"

Customer: You mind if I pay you next week for this BBQ today?

E8b0IcnWUBI92vP.jpg

:camby:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I mean as soon as you walk in there you know corners are being cut. You get your order and bounce before any fukkery arrives. The one on almeda don't even have good parking. You in your car at the city library eating a turkey leg 🍗
All of that shyt is horrible when it comes to parking. 5150 is ass too. shyt is way too overpriced and parking like $40.
The problem is that fame got to their heads. Lynn thought he was Slim Thug buying all them damn cars, watches, and jewelry acting like he was a star. Just look at this video.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I could never imagine working for a place where a "steady paycheck" is not guaranteed. This is something I've never encountered. I will say that it would only take me one missing pay period to be on to something else. Lucky for me I went from the military straight to a fortune 500 company and then to a company that had just went public. And now 14 yrs later I'm still there and have never missed a paycheck or even had to worry if the Dieect Deposit would hit. That's crazy to me that an employer would even ask that o its staff, knowing full well that they can't meet payroll. I'll take the corporate life all day instead of wondering if my check is gonna clear. Couldn't imagine the CEO saying "your check should be good tomorrow, but if not it will definitely be good on Monday". Learn business before you start a business
The only time I’ve ever missed a check was when the govt shutdowns happened.
:mjcry:
Go figure.
:stopitslime:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
All of that shyt is horrible when it comes to parking. 5150 is ass too. shyt is way too overpriced and parking like $40.
The problem is that fame got to their heads. Lynn thought he was Slim Thug buying all them damn cars, watches, and jewelry acting like he was a star. Just look at this video.

He lost in the sauce

Wearing generational wealth, crashing out in style

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
full entres start at like $17 with the average being about $25 even if the average was $40. restaurants margins are about 15% so its not like they making a killing off a plate
Restaurant owners pay themselves a salary, then on top of that they keep the restaurants’ profits. If the chain made a million dollars in gross revenue then 15% of $1,000,000 is $150,000. If the owners paid themselves a $50k salary then that’s $200k a year.

Restaurant owners crying broke even though they have heavy volume because of low profit margins is a con, just like servers claiming they’re broke because they don’t get paid minimum wage but make $60k tax free off of tips.

This sounds like another greed situation gone awry.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Damn shame. No lie the food was fukking good. I've never had turkey legs like that. The pulled turkey sandwich on point too.

This is a clear case of Fame and money highlighting who you really are. Everybody can't handle that type of success.

They will look back on this moment and hate how they fumbled the bag. They had TLH foodtruck thru-out the city selling out. TLH had that block looking like black Sunset Blvd. They shyt was so on point with the food and vibe that other cities were trying to mimic it.

You go eat at TLH then walk down to 5015 or FACES. Fine h0es every fukking where.