Turkey Leg Hut Employees’ Checks Bouncing. Husband Fired After Divorce

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I stopped by the TLH last night . They hired a lot of African guys now. Two or three of them barely spoke English. Food is always great!!! I just hate that they serve your drinks in these tiny ass plastic cups :to: And it’s almost impossible to get a refill. Those stuffed turkey legs have me like :whew:

we going to houston this week for president’s day & we’re looking to visit this restaurant. is it good?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ehhh Houston clubs/spots all seem to just have a really short hot run before closing/rebranding.

I remember when I first came I think it was The Engine Room, Last year was Kamp, Prospect, etc. shyts be on fire for like a year before another one comes along and takes it place.

Yup. Engine Room, Lumen off 59/Kirby, Social Junkie was super popular but overnight went under and half their bottle girls went to Address, which had just opened up.

So many thrived then got packed up during that mid-2010s James Harden era. Even VLive for as popular a strip joint as it was from celebrities, packed up.

Feels like only the spots on Washington ave by Clutch, Kungfu, etc last.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Why I'm not surprised when I seen that interview when dude was drinking that crown royal from the bottle I was like yeah shyt probably will hit the fan sooner or later.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
we going to houston this week for president’s day & we’re looking to visit this restaurant. is it good?

Yea may as well go cuz it won't be around next year.

The stuffed mac and cheese in the turkey leg is on point. Expect crappy service and sugary alcoholic drinks