Tupac's brother disapproves of Pac's AI voices used by Drake in his Kendrick Lamar diss.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is a bigger artist than Pac was, makes better music, more versatile, music will last longer over time

Get off that dead man’s dikk. He wasn’t even a great rapper…just great for his time. Same with BIG, for those that will try to go that route
Yea. You def a teenager. It’s late hun. Go back to sleep. Try again in the morning.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
5b0eb5cf5e48ec24008b4580
It’s crazy how people just swept this shyt under the rug. :mjlol:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Yea. You def a teenager. It’s late hun. Go back to sleep. Try again in the morning.
I'm a grown ass man. 80s baby (B86)...grew up on Pac. I been on The Coli since 2012, but I guess I was like 4-5 years old on here, huh?

Yall dikk riders just can't accept the fact that the only reason Pac is considered "GOAT" is because he was one of the first rappers to die. Yall been going off your dad's and uncle's and other nikkas opinions for all these years, knowing damn well Pac ain't even a great rapper. He's a legend...there is a difference.

Only a fakkit would use the word "hun"

Last edited:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Not defending him, but someone who’s been on thecoli since 2012 cannot possibly be a teenager.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Drake is a bigger artist than Pac was, makes better music, more versatile, music will last longer over time

Get off that dead man’s dikk. He wasn’t even a great rapper…just great for his time. Same with BIG, for those that will try to go that route

I'm not Pacs biggest fan but I'm very familiar with his music..Drake is not in either Big or Pacs league.

And he does not make better music.
He can't even write or speak for himself as a man and has a nasally chipmunk type delivery. He's very appropriate for this dead era of music. His music is hardly timeless and aged badly. People still playing Big n Pac decades after they left us.