Tupac Suing Drake For Using His Voice per TMZ

Daps
None of this hits, when it's been proven I'm black. Literally wasting bandwidth.
Like I said, low IQ coli fall back. So boring, ya'll aren't even creative.

Go ahead and vote Trump november.

You can prove it right here right now Lil Columbine but we both know you won't :sas2:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
You can prove it right here right now Lil Columbine but we both know you won't :sas2:
You don't want that. Bc then you have to, but my pics be making nikkas insecure. Ya'll tend to look like shyt by comparison and don't follow through. Alot of Ya'll militant, yet don't even have the benefit of our good genes lol

If I post a pic, I better not have stronger black genes than you after all of this lmao

Daps
You don't want that. Bc then you have to, but my pics be making nikkas insecure. Ya'll tend to look like shyt by comparison and don't follow through. Alot of Ya'll militant, yet don't even have the benefit of our good genes lol

If I post a pic, I better not have stronger black genes than you after all of this lmao

Not pics, you can call me right now, my Caucasian friend.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Not pics, you can call me right now, my Caucasian friend.
Oh now you don't wanna post a pic lol I said I'm willing (I literally just did in another thread). But this time I'll do it if you do it. But my pic will make you not wanna post
Yours lol

Let's see who has stronger black genetics.

Daps
Oh now you don't wanna post a pic lol I said I'm willing (I literally just did in another thread). But this time I'll do it if you do it. But my pic will make you not wanna post
Yours lol

Let's see who has stronger black genetics.

Cac you are not about to get one of your c00n friends to take a pic for you. You can call me RIGHT NOW.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Cac you are not about to get one of your c00n friends to take a pic for you. You can call me RIGHT NOW.
Lmaoo the pic is verified to be me. But I notice you don't want to post yours. You want me to...call you? What kind of diddy shyt is that.

Hilarious how you dont wanna do pics. You must look like shyt. Or not black. Probably both.

Daps
Lmaoo the pic is verified to be me. But I notice you don't want to post yours. You want me to...call you? What kind of diddy shyt is that.

Hilarious how you dont wanna do pics. You must look like shyt. Or not black. Probably both.

You can call me RIGHT NOW. It can even be a video call since you wanna see me so bad.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
:laff: okay Lil Columbine. I'm about to get some sleep, white boy.

You probably gon call me a racist now like Drake called Rozay :laff:
Lol no pics. Scared to put his money where his mouth is. Wayyy more suspect that you clearly are avoiding that after asking for it.