Tupac Suing Drake For Using His Voice per TMZ

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Why do yall do this? :deadrose:

Black ppl don't even talk like this, yall always give yourselves away

"As a black man..."

:deadrose:
Lol what do Black people talk like. Please tell us. Seems you have a specific idea of a box black people fit in, like a cac would. And you like Trump. Stop.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nikka can't even construct a proper paragraph lol look at him struggle. Low IQ nikka right here guys.

69,000 posts nikka. Definately not a cool dude lol
I wasnt trying fakkit, this aint a classroom :mjlol:

If you wondering how I got to 69k at like 10+ years of being on here, is clowning homotional nikkas like you and not letting you get the last word in to try to build up the self esteem your absent father should've gave you :mjlol:

Edit: just looked at your post/rep:dead:

You just need attention don’t you lil guy

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps

If you wondering how I got to 69k at like 10+ years of being on here, is clowning homotional nikkas like you and not letting you get the last word in to try to build up the self esteem your absent father should've gave you :mjlol:
Lol look at him making excuses for the 69k. Look at him following my instructions by trying to prove he can form a proper paragraph lmao. Low IQ nikkas like this are so easy to manipulate.

Daps
Lol what do Black people talk like. Please tell us. Seems you have a specific idea of a box black people fit in, like a cac would. And you like Trump. Stop.

"As a black man" :duck:

:deadrose: even the response you're giving right now isn't something a black person would say.

You're another cac cosplaying like Bryan Farley aka @Long Live The Mamba

Daps

Edit: just looked at your post/rep:dead:

You just need attention don’t you lil guy

Bro look at the last couple of replies he sent to me in this thread and tell me that ain't a white boy :deadrose:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
"As a black man" :duck:

:deadrose: even the response you're giving right now isn't something a black person would say.

You're another cac cosplaying like Bryan Farley aka @Long Live The Mamba

Well you know what even less black people do? Cape for Trump, don't give a shyt about black issues, dont give a shyt about affirmative action, DEI.

You're actions are in line with 80% of white males that vote Trump. Objectively you have more caucasian verified actions. That actually hurt black people. So stop. Lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bro look at the last couple of replies he sent to me in this thread and tell me that ain't a white boy :deadrose:
It definitely is

It’s cool, im gonna let lil columbine have it. Once I saw his post to dap ratio I already knew what it was :mjlol:

Emotional over this? nikka just needs male attention in his life

Daps
Well you know what even less black people do? Cape for Trump, don't give a shyt about black issues, dont give a shyt about affirmative action, DEI.

You're actions are in line with 80% of white males that vote Trump. Objectively you have more caucasian verified actions. That actually hurt black people. So stop. Lol

Sure thing White boy :pachaha:

Why do white ppl get online and be ashamed of being white? There's nothing wrong with it. It's okay to be a white member of the coli, creh :deadrose:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
It definitely is

It’s cool, im gonna let lil columbine have it. Once I saw his post to dap ratio I already knew what it was :mjlol:

Emotional over this? nikka just needs male attention in his life
Nah lol you have no arguments and settling for arguing indirectly like a p*ssy lol that's what you're doing. But carry on low IQ nikka.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Sure thing White boy :pachaha:

Why do white ppl get online and be ashamed of being white? There's nothing wrong with it. It's okay to be a white member of the coli, creh :deadrose:
Lol we got not no arguments anymore I see. Settled for the coli tried and true low IQ tactic "uh...you're white". Lmao I love it. Coming from a Trumper too.