Tupac Suing Drake For Using His Voice per TMZ

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Exactly. Nikkas on this forum really acted like Drakes use of the A.I. for Tupac's voice in a diss track, weaponizing his likeness for slander; Was the same as Kendrick using it for no slander, and artistic expression.

Not the same, as evident by this. Starting to think this forum is full of dumb nikkas lol many that can't mesh with people outside of their archetype so they seek it here lol

Ebro also said Kendrick got clearance from The Tupac estate

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Nikkas on this forum really acted like Drakes use of the A.I. for Tupac's voice in a diss track, weaponizing his likeness for slander; Was the same as Kendrick using it for no slander, and artistic expression.

Not the same, as evident by this. Starting to think this forum is full of dumb nikkas lol many that can't mesh with people outside of their archetype so they seek it here lol

This is very accurate.

But not ‘dumb’. Even worse ….:mjpls:

Go on Twitter and click the pages of people goin hard for Drake. They are all white, other, or can’t pass a paper bag test :unimpressed:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
tom-whalley_l.jpg

this is who owns 2Pac's estate btw :heh:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
This is very accurate.

But not ‘dumb’. Even worse ….:mjpls:

Go on Twitter and click the pages of people goin hard for Drake. They are all white, other, or can’t pass a paper bag test :unimpressed:
I can't pass a paper bag test either and it's still fukk Drake so shut ya lame divisive ass up. Both my parents black I'm just lightskin that don't mean a damn thing. Can't stand when nikkas do the white man's bidding, learn your history n shut ya bytch ass up

Braman

Superstar
Daps
tom-whalley_l.jpg

this is who owns 2Pac's estate btw :heh:

A trustee is not the same as a beneficiary. :beli:

This is getting weird. The lengths to which people are defending Drake represent a lot more than music

Edit: Since nggas are actually dapping that post :snoop:

Legal-Trust.png

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I can't pass a paper bag test either and it's still fukk Drake so shut ya lame divisive ass up. Both my parents black I'm just lightskin that don't mean a damn thing. Can't stand when nikkas do the white man's bidding, learn your history n shut ya bytch ass up

First, dont bring all that beige rage over here ngga your light skinned angst ain’t got shyt to do with me :umad:

2nd, comprehension my fair skinned friend. I didn’t say all light brights fw Drake. I said all people that fw Drake, yea they likely light skinned :bryan:or less

Daps

I think it's corny either way. Its an insult to Pacs memory. For all we know if he was living, Pac wouldn't have liked Drake OR Kendrick. Both instances are corny to me.

Daps

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

It literally is the same :mjlol:

But unless he made money off it, can they even sue? Isn’t what these AI fanatics be claiming?