Tupac Suing Drake For Using His Voice per TMZ

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
It literally is the same :mjlol:

But unless he made money off it, can they even sue? Isn’t what these AI fanatics be claiming?
I just explained why it isn't. And you gave me a low IQ response re-iterating the same point that has been pre-emptively dismantled.

You only came here because you can only co-exist with dumb nikkas. You arent smart enough for any other forum as evident by this response.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just explained why it isn't. And you gave me a low IQ response re-iterating the same point that has been pre-emptively dismantled.

You only came here because you can only co-exist with dumb nikkas. You arent smart enough for any other forum as evident by this response.
Its literally the same :mjlol:

Be mad fakkit

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I think it's corny either way. Its an insult to Pacs memory. For all we know if he was living, Pac wouldn't have liked Drake OR Kendrick. Both instances are corny to me.
Kendrick would likely be respected more than Drake. As evident by literally every respected MC that's alive respecting kendrick more than Drake. And the style lends itself more to Pac than Drakes does. They arent the same MC. And the skill level isn't the same. Between Drake and Kendrick
Anybody who says otherwise can't tell skill in rap.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Its literally the same :mjlol:

Be mad fakkit
Great argument, low IQ nikka. Stop making our people look dumb, you're fitting a stereotype right now. Construct a point. Even though I know you're cognitively incapable.

Deflection coming in 3...2..1...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Great argument, low IQ nikka. Stop making our people look dumb, you're fitting a stereotype right now. Construct a point. Even though I know you're cognitively incapable.

Deflection coming in 3...2..1...
No, im just to busy to care about AI being used on a mixtape track, especially when yall been dikkriding AI on here for the past year you discovered it.

So again.. it’s the same shyt and be mad about it fakkit :mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
No, im just to busy to care about AI being used on a mixtape track, especially when yall been dikkriding AI on here for the past year you discovered it.

So again.. it’s the same shyt and be mad about it fakkit :mjlol:
Busy? Nikka you got 69,000 posts and been here a year before me vs my 2,900.

You ain't busy. Shut the fukk up lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Busy? Nikka you got 69,000 posts and been here a year before me vs my 2,800.

You ain't busy. Shut fukk up lol
Yet your p*ssy ass still in here mad because I don’t agree with you over another grown ass nikka using AI :mjlol:

And you still mad :mjlol:

nikkas so mad had to go look up stats.. 69k posts and still accomplished more in life than you:picard:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
And still accomplished more in life:umad:
69,000 posts doesn't count nikka. Clearly you're crouched in front of a computer often, and you likely look like shyt. So I doubt it's a life anyone wants.

Daps
Kendrick would likely be respected more than Drake. As evident by literally every respected MC that's alive respecting kendrick more than Drake. And the style lends itself more to Pac than Drakes does. They arent the same MC. And the skill level isn't the same. Between Drake and Kendrick
Anybody who says otherwise can't tell skill in rap.

That means nothing. Maybe Pac just wouldn't have liked the way breh looked. Maybe he wouldn't like the comparisons :mjtf:

You're being weird.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
That means nothing. Maybe Pac just wouldn't have liked the way breh looked. Maybe he wouldn't like the comparisons :mjtf:

You're being weird.
Nah I think my argument was structured a little better than "you're being weird". What are we 5? I expect better arguments from my own people. Don't make us look dumb please.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
69,000 posts doesn't count nikka. Clearly you're crouched in front of a computer often, and you likely look like shyt. So I doubt it's a life anyone wants.
Idgaf what accounts in your useless life fakkit ass nikka

Im in multiple threads wasting time, while youre upset that a nikka didnt agree with your posts :mjlol:

Whole post was hating on a nikka you never met for a song he made about another nikka. The nerve of calling anyone a loser:mjlol:

Your pops should have let you off in his crust socks. He probably feels the same way too

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Idgaf what accounts in your useless life fakkit ass nikka

Im in multiple threads wasting time, while youre upset that a nikka didnt agree with your posts :mjlol:

Whole post was hating on a nikka you never met for a song he made about another nikka. The nerve of calling anyone a loser:mjlol:

Your pops should have let you off in his crust socks
Nikka can't even construct a proper paragraph lol look at him struggle. Low IQ nikka right here guys.

69,000 posts nikka. Definately not a cool dude lol