Tupac Suing Drake For Using His Voice per TMZ

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Its insane that the family doesn't control it.

I hope this doesn't happen to Michael Jackson estate when his mom passes (God forbid). But I guess it will probably go to them kids. :francis:

This is the executor of Michael Jackson’s estate…

images

He is the basically the equivalent of a trustee. Neither an executor or trustee ‘own’ anything. Jist like your financial advisor doesn’t ’own’ your money. They manage the funds.

Aside from the thread, we all likely have aging parents let’s educate ourselves shall we. Nggas really out here thinking 90 year old Katherine Jackson is crunching numbers and brokering deals :snoop:

Daps
This is the executor of Michael Jackson’s estate…

images

He is the basically the equivalent of a trustee. Neither an executor or trustee ‘own’ anything. Jist like your financial advisor doesn’t ’own’ your money. They manage the funds.

Aside from the thread, we all likely have aging parents let’s educate ourselves shall we. Nggas really out here thinking 90 year old Katherine Jackson is crunching numbers and brokering deals :snoop:

Yeah that's John Blanca right? My only issue is that sometimes these executors think they have more rights to the estate than the family, as in the Shakur family situation.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just going to move the industry toward image and likeness contracts Like the ufc. Thanks drake

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait... did Drakes dumb as actually released that wack sh*t to streaming sites without permission from Tupac's and Snoops people?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Exactly. Nikkas on this forum really acted like Drakes use of the A.I. for Tupac's voice in a diss track, weaponizing his likeness for slander; Was the same as Kendrick using it for no slander, and artistic expression.

Not the same, as evident by this. Starting to think this forum is full of dumb nikkas lol many that can't mesh with people outside of their archetype so they seek it here lol
It's because they want Aubrey to win