Tupac Shakur's Estate Threatens to Sue Drake

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
There's a whole video of him kissing an underage girl on stage. Him talking about it like it's some rumor. I guess the video was AI huh :mjlol:

You got one of the most posts in this and a few other Kendrick/Drake threads, you really taking this to heart :russ:

None of these dudes know us enough to be going this hard
Now you being shameless cause ya boy Kenny got yall starving… you know you don’t have a valid response when you have to resort to how many post in a thread someone has lmaooo

You got 5 more post than me :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wait a minute … Kendrick did this too?

well then this makes sense but should’ve been done in a tone that was like 50’s Not Rich Still Lying

OIP.ebpAjvpdr68adSKlbW8NiAHaES

:francis:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Good the AI Diss was wack and disrespectful to Pac. The fact people were cosigning that garbage shows you how far the game as fallen. Why are you putting inappropriate "Pedo allegations" bars using Pac's vocal likeness. This is proof this beef is getting to Drake. He's making terrible moves. I'm shocked Snoop didn't immediately shut this B.S. Down, I'm sure his lawyers called too. LOL @ people calling that pathetic diss anything but trash. When Joe Budden put out all those Disses against Drake, people said he was deseprate. Now Drake does it and it's hot? Also UMG and Drake's people took all those Drake AI songs off that were gaining traction.

Now he wanna use Tupac and Snoops vocal likeness. How is Drake pretending to be Pac and Snoop dope? With that weak monotone flow. Even when Eminem did that "G-Unit" mess with Pac's voice we ethered the hell out of him too but at least he had Afeni's permission and even wrote a heartfelt letter to her for permission. These Aubrey Stanley's had the nerve to bring up "Mortal Man" like it was the same. Look K Dot did get permission from Afeni. Also "But, But what about Heart Part 5, that used AI".

Are you guys serious? That wasn't AI to make him change faces. That as morphing special effects technology pioneered by George Lucas in the 80's. They used it on "Willow" first then Michael Jackson used it in the "Back or White" Video. That was not A.I., it was visual effects. Plus K Dot once again got permission from Nipsey and Kobe people. Look if "Push Ups" was so good and was this hard diss, then why did he make this weak desperate a$$ A.I. Diss disrespecting Pac. He could have easily just sampled Pac's lyrics like NaS did in Ether or even recite a couple of Pac bars. There were smarter ways to handle this. He even sampled "Get Money" and "What's Beef" on versions of "Push Ups". There was zero point in doing an AI Pac or Snoop. I hope Pac's estate takes his a$$ to the cleaners. It wasn't creative, it wasn't smart. It was weak.

1*dr6BNoZiEZfjMEjasiCTuA.jpeg

Last edited:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Now you being shameless cause ya boy Kenny got yall starving… you know you don’t have a valid response when you have to resort to how many post in a thread someone has lmaooo

You Aubrey angels never have a rebuttal for that video, like clockwork you deflect and change the subject. Ya boy is a pedo, and if you condone 30 year old strangers texting I miss you to 12 year Olds you might as well wear the same hat :ufdup:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You Aubrey angels never have a rebuttal for that video, like clockwork you deflect and change the subject. Ya boy is a pedo, and if you condone 30 year old strangers texting I miss you to 12 year Olds you might as well wear the same hat :ufdup:
Deflect on what? A then 23 yr old who kissed an alleged 17 year old? Yall assuming yall know what age she was? Did she come out and say she was 17?

If drake was the pedo yall say he is then in this metoo era they would’ve got him out thr paint a long time ago…

Diddy been a known faggit for damn near 3 decades but no one had proof and just made allegations UNTIL Cassie hit him and his companies with the last and that other producer who filed a lawsuit which resulted in that federal raid…

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Reread my post, I said in this and the other Drake/Kendrick threads :mjlol: you got me by over 120 posts, and that's being light. Again breh you really invested in this, I'm trolling you and see how you're getting. Kendrick isn't doing anything for me or Drake, but it is documented how his AI diss is irrelevant now due to the Pac estate.

Take deep breaths breh :heh: