Tupac Shakur's Estate Threatens to Sue Drake

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Drake got big money behind him I doubt he’s worried

Oh I know i’m just stating what I feel the basis for a credible lawsuit would be.

This will get settled out of court eventually and everyone will move on. Drake might have to take the song off his IG but it’ll
Live on forever on YouTube and in the next few weeks Kendrick will respond and we’ll be debating a fresh crop of disses

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They want money. They literally only exist to profit off his existence.

Drake could give them nikkas a thousand bucks right now and get a whole diss track made in pacs voice if he wanted to.

Stop it :stopitslime:
So they had an opportunity to get money from Kendrick when he did it but decided not to? Why do you think that is?
I think he should have done the $1K thing before Taylor Made dropped. Yesterday's price . . . lol

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The mental gymnastics :wow:

Kenny gotta throw yall nikkas a life line for real and I fukks wit king fu Kenny but he got y’all in shambles :mjlol:

Drake on video kissing an underage girl talking bout "why you look like that" "damn you thick" :heh:

Then tries to 8mile himself with the Pac AI to then get denounced by the Pac estate all while Drake and his ghostwriters tried to go the 8 mile route. I'm awaiting the Kendrick diss like you breh, but the L here writes itself.

He really thought using one of the biggest artists to diss another artist without checking in with their estate, knowing he Drake is one of the biggest pop acts in the world. The amount of streams on his page is liable to make him money. This all shows how much he and his ghostwriters lack awareness.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Drake on video kissing an underage girl talking bout "why you look like that" "damn you thick" :heh:

Then tries to 8mile himself with the Pac AI to then get denounced by the Pac estate all while Drake and his ghostwriters tried to go the 8 mile route. I'm awaiting the Kendrick diss like you breh, but the L here writes itself.

He really thought using one of the biggest artists to diss another artist without checking in with their estate, knowing he Drake is one of the biggest pop acts in the world. The amount of streams on his page is liable to make him money. This all shows how much he and his ghostwriters lack awareness.

“Kenny we need ya” :damn:

Yall dummies keep saying he tried to 8mike himself but won’t quote exactly what he said :mjlol:

“Talk about him likin young girls, that’s a gift from me, heard it on Joe Budden podcast so it gotta be true”

Again how is that 8miling himself when he’s literally clowning nikkas like you because Joe Budden said it? :mjlol:

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
“Kenny we need ya” :damn:

Yall dummies keep saying he tried to 8mike himself but won’t quote exactly what he said :mjlol:

“Talk about him likin young girls, that’s a gift from me, heard it on Joe Budden podcast so it gotta be true”

Again how is that 8miling himself when he’s literally clowning nikkas like you because Joe Budden said it?
There's a whole video of him kissing an underage girl on stage. Him talking about it like it's some rumor. I guess the video was AI huh :mjlol:

You got one of the most posts in this and a few other Kendrick/Drake threads, you really taking this to heart :russ:

None of these dudes know us enough to be going this hard

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Yeah,

Anybody clutching their pearls over this is just running defense for Kendrick.

A good portion of Kendrick’s fandom is based on him using A.I.

People only upset cause it was turned back on him.
Wait a minute … Kendrick did this too?

well then this makes sense but should’ve been done in a tone that was like 50’s Not Rich Still Lying

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Wait a minute … Kendrick did this too?

well then this makes sense but should’ve been done in a tone that was like 50’s Not Rich Still Lying
Kendrick did it for a video from what I remember, nothing Bout his voice was changed to sound like the people, his face would morph into different celebrities and shyt.