Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
OIP.ebpAjvpdr68adSKlbW8NiAHaES

:francis:
:wow:

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick don’t even have to Respond at this point :mjlol: “Like that” is still burning up the charts, shook up the industry and Drake exposing himself:mjlol: Brilliant

This the new excuse y'all Midget Munchers using? I guess Drake beat Pusha too without responding to Adidon:pachaha:
How you got 9 million posts defending Kendrick since Like That dropped and he doesn't have a single bar defending himself :mjlol:

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
It’s not an excuse it’s facts :mjlol: :mjgrin:

Kendrick is a rapper. He called Drake out, Drake responded (twice), and now he's hiding under the slide at a playground in Compton. If he doesn't respond, he lost. This is fact, there is no other outcome no matter how much you hate Drake or how corny the AI shyt was. If you don't show up for a game in any sport, you forfeit and lose. The end :camby:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Kendrick is a rapper. He called Drake out, Drake responded (twice), and now he's hiding under the slide at a playground in Compton. If he doesn't respond, he lost. This is fact, there is no other outcome no matter how much you hate Drake or how corny the AI shyt was. If you don't show up for a game in any sport, you forfeit and lose. The end :camby:
He’s not hiding just because you internet marks are impatient fast food generation ….In due time until then:umad:

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
He’s not hiding just because you internet marks are impatient fast food generation ….In due time until then:umad:

How short was your bus fam? How is Lebron rapping his lyrics have anything to do with him not hiding??? When's the last time we seen Kendrick, literally anywhere? Last clip I saw of him he was doing Push-ups and Pull-ups :heh: