Tupac Shakur's Estate Threatens to Sue Drake

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The estate could probably argue that the track just being on Drake’s official IG page makes it something he’s making money off of as IG has crossed the boundaries from personal sharing of photos to business asset. Drake uses IG to promote his music and merch.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The estate could probably argue that the track just being on Drake’s official IG page makes it something he’s making money off of as IG has crossed the boundaries from personal sharing of photos to business asset. Drake uses IG to promote his music and merch.
Still not an official release… extra levels of stretch Armstrong lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nobody suddenly became a Kendrick Lamar fan off the deepfake music video. Stop it.
Nobody is a fan of Drake due to his use of Tupac voice.

Only one of the two has used Tupacs legacy for a large portion of their own persona and fandom, and it ain’t Drake :stopitslime:
And he got permission from the actual dead person’s family to use Nipsey’s likeness as well as approval from Lauren London. The Heart Part 5 was an artistic statement, not a cheap thrill for shock value during a rap battle
That shyt existed just to sell records and promote fandom.

Y’all gotta stop calling one side “Artiistic” and the other side “cheap” for doing the same damn shyt :stopitslime:

Pac don’t know none of these nikkas. Anyone using his voice/likeness/legacy is doing the same fake ass shyt as far as i’m concerned :manny:

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They're not big enough to get a bar. lol

Pac estate responded faster than Kenny did
Clock is ticking on Drake and his ghostwriters. Pac's estate literally voided a diss by denouncing it. :wow: That's an empirical L breh. The bars that Kendrick could come with, he got 2 weeks to reply right? Since Drake took 3 weeks :dead: The L's are literally writing itself. I still expect to see K.Dot responding, him using this moment in his diss would be a deep punch to the gut, especially since Drake and his ghostwriting staff brought up his own pedo allegations. This damn near makes all he was saying on Push-ups outdated now :mjlol:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Drake got big money behind him I doubt he’s worried

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Stop playing ignorant. Random YouTubers making ai pac tracks is way different than one of the biggest pop acts in music history doing it. And not just doing it but doing it in a way pac 100% wouldn't approve. The shyt is corny. Period.
Pac wouldn’t approve of none of this shyt. :ufdup:

Y’all was all good with Kendrick doing it tho :mjpls:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Clock is ticking on Drake and his ghostwriters. Pac's estate literally voided a diss by denouncing it. :wow: That's an empirical L breh. The bars that Kendrick could come with, he got 2 weeks to reply right? Since Drake took 3 weeks :dead: The L's are literally writing itself. I still expect to see K.Dot responding, him using this moment in his diss would be a deep punch to the gut, especially since Drake and his ghostwriting staff brought up his own pedo allegations. This damn near makes all he was saying on Push-ups outdated now :mjlol:
The mental gymnastics :wow:

Kenny gotta throw yall nikkas a life line for real and I fukks wit kung fu Kenny but he got y’all in shambles :mjlol: