Tupac Shakur's Estate Threatens to Sue Drake

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Honestly I don't think anyone care. Even drake stans admit this song was bad (just like the rest of drake's catalog though)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wow, Tupac's family doesn't matter. Nice post, definitely makes you look good. Really the "Respectively' helped the rest, otherwise . . .
They fukkin don’t. I’m down with reality.

The only reason an “estate” exists is to make money.

There’s been all types of Tupac A.I. and slander over the years. The only time they speak up is when there’s money involved.

You are only pretending to care about how they feel cause it gives you a kendrick defense angle.

Do better :smh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

There’s been all types of Tupac A.I. and slander over the years. The only time they speak up is when there’s money involved.

You are only pretending to care about how they feel cause it gives you a kendrick defense angle.

Sounds like the only reason you are saying the opposite is for a Drake defense angle. Take your own advice. lol

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
giphy.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Stop playing ignorant. Random YouTubers making ai pac tracks is way different than one of the biggest pop acts in music history doing it. And not just doing it but doing it in a way pac 100% wouldn't approve. The shyt is corny. Period.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yeah,

Anybody clutching their pearls over this is just running defense for Kendrick.

A good portion of Kendrick’s fandom is based on him using A.I.

People only upset cause it was turned back on him.

This is a bullshyt cope.

For one, Kendrick had plenty of fans before that heart video and even then I wasn’t geeked over it.

Two, conflating that with what Drake did is retarded. He didn’t turn anything back on Kendrick, he jumped out the window at a fake response made by some tik tok rapper and then decided it would be cute to try it himself.

You could hate Drake and Kendrick equally and STILL remark upon what a bad precedent this sets, let alone if you’re a Pac fan or just give a motherfukk about Hip Hop in general, plenty of reasons to not co-sign this besides being fond of Kendrick.