• White and gold

Votes: 188 60.3%

• Total voters

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Its white and gold and the lighting and shytty camera are the reasons dolts see otherwise and to be contraian lames.

Do people read the thread or just skim thru it??? I'm done. I gotta of here. Im allowing them to do it to me. the original dye colors were BLACK and INDIGO (BLUE) ...

...the clothing company that made the dress has confirmed it. It's BLACK and BLUE. :damn: :mindblown:

Roman Originals @romanoriginals

We can confirm #TheDress is blue and black! We should know! bit.ly/1arLYRe pic.twitter.com/kkxjUbmgI3
7h ago

https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=571224722438004736

ChrisDorner2

Banned
Daps
Do people read the thread or just skim thru it??? I'm done. I gotta of here. Im allowing them to do it to me. the original dye colors were BLACK and INDIGO (BLUE) ...

...the clothing company that made the dress has confirmed it. It's BLACK and BLUE. :damn: :mindblown:

We can confirm #TheDress is blue and black! We should know! bit.ly/1arLYRe pic.twitter.com/kkxjUbmgI3
7h ago

stop entertaining these retards. this fake viral pic really did expose the dummies though. nikkas still saying its white and gold :mjlol:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

7h ago

Quote my edit nikka. Its a scam they did this on purpose for marketing. Nothing to see here but a shytty dress.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
205fwja.jpg

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
... what the fukk. My mind is blown right now.

I thought this was an elaborate troll. It looked white and gold to me. I go and show my girl planning on trolling her and telling her its blue and black. I ask her what color it is shes like "blue and black".

I'm like "wtf"

I start squinting at it to try and see what shes seeing. The dress turns fukking blue and black. And no matter how many times i refresh the page it looks blue and black now so its obviously not a gif.

WHAT THE fukk. My mind is blown right now. Might have to stop using the internet.