NULL
11026037_10206362607527791_2459369303571040423_n.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some type of bullshyt social engineering mindfukk. :patrice:

I swear I was firmly in the off white/light blue tinted /gold camp last night when I saw that. I was able to "convince" myself it was blue and faded black by tilting my screen and squinting my eyes. No matter how much I did that tho, my original read of it was white and gold and I was comfortable in the fact that the blue black shyt was people trolling.

I was even able to see examples of all four colors apart from that photo. :leostare:

At one point last night I looked and it was blue black and I was like...:patrice:

Went to sleep and woke up this morning fully expecting not to give a damn bout this shyt, but my phone was still logged into a page that had that demonic dress up and now it's firmly blue and black and I can't see ANY gold :mjpls:...:damn::damn:
this

i hate to contribute to this bullshyt but for the record, 2 days ago that pic was white and gold. now its blue

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My friend sent me this picture and I said GOLD and White and he said Black and Blue then I sent it to my brother, he said Black and Blue and my pop said White and Gold and I was :mindblown: wtf is going on?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
People at my school were talking about this, all I have to say about this "issue" is that this just proves the frivolity and immaturity of Americans - that they would rather focus on pop culture and silly things rather than more serious issues. This is a country driven by greedy men and idiotic teenagers/young adults. I can't wait to leave.

My nikka.... :what:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
"Your eyes have retinas, the things that let you interpret color. There's rods, round things, and cones that stick out, which is what gives your eye a textured appearance in the colored part. The "cones" see color. The "rods" see shade, like black, white and grey. Cones only work when enough light passes through. So while I see the fabric as white, someone else may see it as blue because my cones aren't responding to the dim lighting. My rods see it as a shade (white).

There's three cones: small, medium and large. They are blue sensitive, green sensitive, and red sensitive.

As for the black bit (which I see as gold), it's called additive mixing. Blue, green and red are the main colors for additive mixing. This is where it gets really tricky. Subtractive mixing, such as with paint, means the more colors you add the murkier it gets until its black. ADDITIVE mixing, when you add the three colors the eyes see best, red, green and blue, (not to be confused with primary colors red, blue and yellow) it makes pure white.

—Blue and Black: In conclusion, your retina's cones are more high functioning, and this results in your eyes doing subtractive mixing.

—White and Gold: our eyes don't work well in dim light so our retinas rods see white, and this makes them less light sensitive, causing additive mixing, (that of green and red), to make gold."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/white-and-gold-black-and-blue-dress-2015-2#ixzz3Sv5xvz4t

Welp, I need to get my eyes checked

Now this is a god fearing website so someone get this demonic ass dress out of here

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Man my vision or brain is fukked I see Navy blue and orange and Green and Brown at different times.

all3rd

All Star
Daps
The world has gone mad :snoop:

I thought people were trying to say the thing is blue and gold. I ignored them, cuz obviously they're blind, crazy or both. But now people trying to say this thing is blue and black :mindblown: I give up
It actually is blue and black but the Amazon.com trolls are making it worse for me or making me paranoid.