• White and gold

Votes: 188 60.3%

• Total voters

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Checked this pic on my phone every 30 min throughout the day at different angles and lighting...all i saw is black and blue and im convinced you white and gold people are just playin games or crazy...

Naw man I legit saw white and gold yesterday and I knew nothing about the dress at the time. but now it's always black and blue. shyt bugged me out. :mindblown: what the fukk man this shyt is crazy.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
fukk all of you nikkas with good vision. :mjcry:

This shyt is only blue/black if I tilt my phone down. I always see a light blue/ dark gold color. It only turned blue/ black normally while I was scrolling for a second and that's it.

Squinting or staring at it isn't changing the color at all. :dahell:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
0,,5693171,00.gif

which way is she spinning?
To the right......to the Left.....I remember this one from a while back. Real mind bender....the human mind is crazy brehs!

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I see both colors.. Initially I saw white and gold then I focused on the dress a bit more and now I see black and blue

Try focusing on the pic and blinking real fast and act as if you are trying to change the colors with ur mind and you'll see it is not the colors that are changing it's your mind

Last edited:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't know why the fukk people like to argue about color so much. This is some Emperors New Clothes shyt.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The world has gone mad :snoop:

I thought people were trying to say the thing is blue and gold. I ignored them, cuz obviously they're blind, crazy or both. But now people trying to say this thing is blue and black :mindblown: I give up

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think am losing it. I swear this shyt was white and gold then it just switched up on me. I stared at the screen for almost 15 minutes. I think this shyt is undercover gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the love of everything that is holy, throw this fukking thread to the bushes.

:bow:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Some type of bullshyt social engineering mindfukk. :patrice:

I swear I was firmly in the off white/light blue tinted /gold camp last night when I saw that. I was able to "convince" myself it was blue and faded black by tilting my screen and squinting my eyes. No matter how much I did that tho, my original read of it was white and gold and I was comfortable in the fact that the blue black shyt was people trolling.

I was even able to see examples of all four colors apart from that photo. :leostare:

At one point last night I looked and it was blue black and I was like...:patrice:

Went to sleep and woke up this morning fully expecting not to give a damn bout this shyt, but my phone was still logged into a page that had that demonic dress up and now it's firmly blue and black and I can't see ANY gold :mjpls:...:damn::damn: