• White and gold

Votes: 188 60.3%

• Total voters

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
B-0xlI_W0AA9r5v.png

:pachaha: All 3 of them shyts still look blue and black. Unless these people seeing white/gold are pulling off some elaborate troll job, this is one of the worst days in the history of the internet.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
From what I read there are two pictures, the one in the OP and

d3CJTDf.jpg

That one, which is what they claim the dress looks like when she put it on. I just think it's a joke.
Only saw white and gold until I saw this pic. Now I only see blue and black. fukked me up.

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
:pachaha: All 3 of them shyts still look blue and black. Unless these people seeing white/gold are pulling off some elaborate troll job, this is one of the worst days in the history of the internet.

It was honestly white and gold when I first glanced at it

If you are on your phone and in a dark room you might can see it

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Where is the black breh? :dwillhuh:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It changes how your eyes/brain interprets the colors of the first pic if you are viewing this in a dark room...
It has to do with your cones and rods and how your eyes adjusts to light and dark...
The dress is white and gold, but if you look at the dark pic and go back to the first your eyes will be "color stained" so to speak and it will change colors on you...
Cool trick...

Last edited:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
:beli:
"The picture of that dress has poor lighting on purpose to trick the occipital lobe in your brain... The fading of colors puts it completely between two different hues."