• White and gold

Votes: 188 60.3%

• Total voters

TigerLord

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this on mobile and now on here.. LED HD 48inch TV...no matter what angle I look at it, it is blue and black...it has never changed colors for me

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:wtf: now that bytch got chameleon paint on it but the pic in the op still look white and gold

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Yooo WTF:dwillhuh:.:ooh::whoo: It was white and gold on The Coli, Twitter, IG and my phone about 15 minutes ago. Went to eat and now its blue and black everywhere I previously checked :wtf:.

TigerLord

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Your eyes have retinas, the things that let you interpret color. There's rods, round things, and cones that stick out, which is what gives your eye a textured appearance in the colored part. The "cones" see color. The "rods" see shade, like black, white and grey. Cones only work when enough light passes through. So while I see the fabric as white, someone else may see it as blue because my cones aren't responding to the dim lighting. My rods see it as a shade (white).

There's three cones: small, medium and large. They are blue sensitive, green sensitive, and red sensitive.

As for the black bit (which I see as gold), it's called additive mixing. Blue, green and red are the main colors for additive mixing. This is where it gets really tricky. Subtractive mixing, such as with paint, means the more colors you add the murkier it gets until its black. ADDITIVE mixing, when you add the three colors the eyes see best, red, green and blue, (not to be confused with primary colors red, blue and yellow) it makes pure white.

—Blue and Black: In conclusion, your retina's cones are more high functioning, and this results in your eyes doing subtractive mixing.

—White and Gold: our eyes don't work well in dim light so our retinas rods see white, and this makes them less light sensitive, causing additive mixing, (that of green and red), to make gold."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/white-and-gold-black-and-blue-dress-2015-2#ixzz3Sv5xvz4t

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
"Your eyes have retinas, the things that let you interpret color. There's rods, round things, and cones that stick out, which is what gives your eye a textured appearance in the colored part. The "cones" see color. The "rods" see shade, like black, white and grey. Cones only work when enough light passes through. So while I see the fabric as white, someone else may see it as blue because my cones aren't responding to the dim lighting. My rods see it as a shade (white).

There's three cones: small, medium and large. They are blue sensitive, green sensitive, and red sensitive.

As for the black bit (which I see as gold), it's called additive mixing. Blue, green and red are the main colors for additive mixing. This is where it gets really tricky. Subtractive mixing, such as with paint, means the more colors you add the murkier it gets until its black. ADDITIVE mixing, when you add the three colors the eyes see best, red, green and blue, (not to be confused with primary colors red, blue and yellow) it makes pure white.

—Blue and Black: In conclusion, your retina's cones are more high functioning, and this results in your eyes doing subtractive mixing.

—White and Gold: our eyes don't work well in dim light so our retinas rods see white, and this makes them less light sensitive, causing additive mixing, (that of green and red), to make gold."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/white-and-gold-black-and-blue-dress-2015-2#ixzz3Sv5xvz4t
In short: us blue and black seeing brehs got high functioning eyes :blessed: