ppl saying black n blue... i see white n gold
am i being trolled?
whaaa da fk is goin orrrn

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:mindblown: This shyt just happened to me again. in the WSHH thumbnail it was white/gold. I then watched the video it was white/gold both times. Then when he showed the dress on Amazon it turned black/blue. I rewind it to the beginning in now it's black/blue

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black-and-blue-dress.gif

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
From what I read there are two pictures, the one in the OP and

d3CJTDf.jpg

That one, which is what they claim the dress looks like when she put it on. I just think it's a joke.
The very first tie I saw the pic TODAY it was gold and white, until it got to your post, when I scrolled back up it was black and blue. But all last night I only saw black and blue. Yesterday I thought it was a joke at first, but when I asked my parents, my dad said white and gold (and neither of my parents are on twitter)
I only read the 1st page of this thread, so excuse me if this has been said already, but it was said that it has something to do with the rods or cones in our eyes.
I see blue and gold-ish.

Uh... why aren't my options up there? :wtf:
cuz you need glasses. :pachaha:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The dress is blue and black. If you see white and gold you seeing it in low light.

I first saw bluish white and gold then turned up the brightness on my phone to the max and the image turned blue and black, but after I stared at the blue dress.

It's the lighting.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:mindblown: This shyt just happened to me again. in the WSHH thumbnail it was white/gold. I then watched the video it was white/gold both times. Then when he showed the dress on Amazon it turned black/blue. I rewind it to the beginning in now it's black/blue

in the first pic it looks black and blue. Than the same shyt happened to me. I watched that video, and the first time it was white and gold, the 2nd time it was black and blue :wtf:
this is some :demonic: shyt going on.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Showed the picture to everyone at work and they all see white and gold.... It's never been white or gold for me. Am I dying or something?

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
White&gold, that second pic has to be just a different color scheme