Votes: 188 60.3%

• Total voters

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this on mobile and now on here.. LED HD 48inch TV...no matter what angle I look at it, it is blue and black...it has never changed colors for me
when you see white/gold version
screenshot on your phone
it changes black/blue

Daps
I saw it as white/gold on here, then scrolled down to read comments and it was blue/black when i scrolled back up.

Probably just some trolljob where it's actually a gif and the colors change every 3 mins or some shyt

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
I've never seen it white and gold...tried all kinds of angles...took a screenshot...adjusted the brightness...still blue and black

:patrice: I tried all those earlier breh to no avail. I think its more of how our eyes and brain functions.Went to eat logged in voted "white and gold" went back to OP and it was "black and blue". I was like eff it and went to bump some music and it came back to it white and gold :why:. Get your mind off it and try again. This thread is gonna be funny AF tommorow morning :pachaha:. There is gonna be alot confused people on here.... OP didn't change picture, it's all over social media. You see it a certain color here, you'll see it the same color there.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
More science behind it: http://www.wired.com/2015/02/science-one-agrees-color-dress/

Something wrong with y'all white and gold nikkas :umad:

So in other words, it's Early Birds vs. Night Owls? :ohhh: Well, I do tend to stay up really late. And my eyes can see in darkness pretty well. So that might be why I can see it as Blue and Black. Wonder if that applies to the others?
:dwillhuh: this is pure bullshyttery... It's black and blue now. Well I'll be goddamn...:wow::wow::wow:

Guess I'm fat with high blood pressure now.

:russ:

Bruh who made it says you depressed :umad:

No, they didn't.

http://www.businessinsider.com/origin-of-white-gold-or-black-blue-dress-2015-2

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
B-0xlI_W0AA9r5v.png

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It was blue and back at first, then it became white and gold, then it went back to blue and black.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so this is the shyt I been seeing people post on IG all day about a off brand colored dress :dahell: