Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
more ryback fukkery :pachaha:

- There was a lot of backstage talk about Ryback's line on commentary at Old School RAW where he apologized for his voice being hoarse, and then blamed it on hanging around with Lilian Garcia. As you may know, Lilian has been mocked for years with the idea she's got a horse face.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Why don't they just release this worthless talentless fukker before he kills somebody in the ring?

Because Coke Boy loves his "look" :gag:

That's also why you've got a bum like Mason Ryan rumored to come up and replace Reigns in the Shield :heh:

ef28TQS.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jim Ross said:
..Daniel Bryan's TV persona seems like a no brainer to me. The fans want him to compete and to be the underdog who never quits and wins his share of matches. Easy matter in my view to ascertain. Just listen to the paying customers.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North

- There was a lot of backstage talk about Ryback's line on commentary at Old School RAW where he apologized for his voice being hoarse, and then blamed it on hanging around with Lilian Garcia. As you may know, Lilian has been mocked for years with the idea she's got a horse face.

:what:Like that misshapen-skulled caveman can make fun of anybody's looks.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

:laff: I didn't get that joke at the time...I thought it was some random sex joke....HILLARIOUS tomfoolery...

Comedy Ryback is slowly winning me over...i HATED him and still don't like him but he's now a C- to me

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

I was thinking It's because Lillian sings, since they were talking about him losing his voice.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:laff: I didn't get that joke at the time...I thought it was some random sex joke....HILLARIOUS tomfoolery...

Comedy Ryback is slowly winning me over...i HATED him and still don't like him but he's now a C- to me
- As heard on Monday's RAW, Jerry Lawler made a joke about Ryback and elevators. Ryback responded via Twitter last night, making a reference to Lawler's ex-wife The Kat:

"So apparently I do not know which way an elevator goes if you gave me two guesses according to Jerry Lawler. I can tell you one thing. If I was in an elevator with The Kat it would definitely be going down. Ryback Rules"

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
- As heard on Monday's RAW, Jerry Lawler made a joke about Ryback and elevators. Ryback responded via Twitter last night, making a reference to Lawler's ex-wife The Kat:

"So apparently I do not know which way an elevator goes if you gave me two guesses according to Jerry Lawler. I can tell you one thing. If I was in an elevator with The Kat it would definitely be going down. Ryback Rules"
how is he not fired already :laff:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
As of the Jan. 13 edition of Raw, the following Superstars have been announced as official entrants in this year's 30-Superstar Royal Rumble Match: