Zenn-La
tumblr_mztq4ghEn41reghnro1_500.jpg

:mjlol:

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves
Cool conversation between Dean Ambrose and Cabana on his podcast this week. His thoughts on smarks who think they know everything (like shytting on Cena for not being able to work), why you don't have to work stiff and beat the shyt out of someone to get over and not 'playing the game' are highlights. Plus Punk, Bryan, Lesnar and Orton being his favourite guys to watch in WWE. Real interesting guy. Well worth a listen.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Former WWE star Rosey (Matt Anoi’a) has developed early stages of congestive heart failure and a condition called atrial fibrillation. He was hospitalized this week with his enlarged heart functioning at 25%. His heart issues led to a lot of fluid buildup. 62 pounds of fluid have been drained from his body and doctors are hoping to drain another 30 pounds before he leaves the hospital in a few days.

:damn:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
WWE.com
Who should induct Ultimate Warrior into the WWE Hall of Fame?

10%Mr. McMahon
60%Hulk Hogan
4%Triple H
9%CM Punk
2%Honky Tonk Man
1%Sgt. Slaughter
6%Edge
1%Christian
5%Papa Shango
Total votes: 13254201

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hogan...or Vince....

man i wanna download this kayfabe commentaries pack but this shyt is 43 gb

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Cool conversation between Dean Ambrose and Cabana on his podcast this week. His thoughts on smarks who think they know everything (like shytting on Cena for not being able to work), why you don't have to work stiff and beat the shyt out of someone to get over and not 'playing the game' are highlights. Plus Punk, Bryan, Lesnar and Orton* being his favourite guys to watch in WWE. Real interesting guy. Well worth a listen.
:banderas:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Seth Rollins
Daniel Bryan's success:

"Those of us that have known Daniel Bryan for a long time, such as myself, it's really no surprise what he's doing right now. For some people in the company maybe it is a surprise and maybe it's not what they expected out of him. But for me, I've seen Daniel do this for years.

"In tiny little gymnasiums with just a couple of hundred people in them to WrestleManias with tens of thousands of people, Bryan is a captivating performer in the ring, and people recognize that. He takes a while to grow on you like some weird fungus, but once he's there and you accept it and you just let him into your life I think you'll be better off because he's one of the best, he really is."

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WWE Superstar Curtis Axel tweeted today that he was "pretty pissed" about not being one of the 30 men in last night's WWERoyal Rumblematch. He did say that he was happy to be able to meet Pittsburgh Steeler quarterback Ben Roethlisberger backstage before the show.

-- Mick Foley will be bringing his comedy tour to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, the home of fellow former WWE Superstar Chris Jericho, on February 19th. In promoting the appearance to the Winnipeg Sun, Foley mentioned that he plans to crack a couple of jokes at Jericho's expense during the show.

"He and I have a very friendly rivalry," said Foley. "I never once defeated him during my career -- a fact he made obvious dozens of times during the course of his last book, so I have to win moral victories on stage over him."