Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Man, watching NXT this week made me realise how much I miss Howard the GOAT Finkel. No announcer will ever compare to the fink! Feel so sorry for kids these days, we should all feel blessed that we had the GOAT announcer as kids during the GOAT era of wrestling.
I remember someone either on here or sohh was like you know it's a big match when Tony Chimel is announcing. Lol kids.....

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
I remember someone either on here or sohh was like you know it's a big match when Tony Chimel is announcing. Lol kids.....

Man, that's sad but I guess they don't know any different. What must they think of the commentary aswell? We were blessed with the GOAT Jim Ross and still today me and my mates (all of them don't watch anymore) will use the 'bahh gawdd' in converstion. What comes to mind nowadays with kids when they think of commentary, 'download the WWE app' and 'vintage orton'? Dark days to be a kid watching wrestling :sadcam:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Ending of Smackdown was stupid. Big E comes out after Punk gets a lengthy beatdown, and Cena gets speared and triple powerbombed. This superman punch thing from Reigns is starting to get some momentum.

The visual of Wyatt with Bryan getting thrown off the ramp or whatever in the background was pretty cool though.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
this'll probably get its own thread but

- For what it's worth, Vince McMahon said there are no more babyfaces and heels at a recent creative meeting.

:upsetfavre:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps