Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
- As noted, there has been a lot of changes to WrestleMania XXX plans within the last week. Word now is that they are building to a Triple H vs. CM Punk match either leading up to WrestleMania or at the big event itself.

kfsa.png

:ehh: wouldn't have a problem with that, but if Triple H even thinks of putting himself over :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
WWE has signed Jasper Orton, the 18-year-old cousin of Randy Orton, to a developmental deal. Jasper is from St. Louis and recently graduated high school. He currently is suffering from a torn meniscus but will go to WWE developmental once he has healed.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...-a-Developmental-Deal.htm#Ec617reetiMSCshw.99
Them orton genes :takedat:

Cowboy Bob with the OG cast :myman:
RKO with the GOAT slip shoulder :salute:
Young Jasper with that D-Rose knee :whew:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Earlier on Thursday, we linked to an article that Arda Ocal wrote featuring quotes from Sgt. Slaughter. In that article, Slaughter didn’t care to open up on the booking of Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler. Below is an excerpt:On Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler:“I don’t think he’s [Daniel Bryan is] being treated fairly. [The people at WWE] are making him work awfully hard to be successful and he’s not letting them down. He’s working harder than ever. He’s like a giant slayer. He takes on the biggest and the best. Kind of like Dolph Ziggler — he’s another talent I thought he wasn’t being used right, and I brought it up in several production meetings that they shouldn’t do his character as they were.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
the Unification match actually made the front page of Yahoo.com

.....explaining how the WWE fukked up the booking. :heh:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/wwe-dropped-ball-unification-match-tlc-sunday-163300261--spt.html
Triple H could've come out on "Raw" a couple weeks ago and announced that the main event at WrestleMania 30 would be Cena and Orton in a unification match. Then, much like how Cena and The Rock was handled a couple years ago, the two could've had different matches against other opponents or with each other to "prepare" for the big match.
The winner of the Royal Rumble could've been awarded a title match at SummerSlam as a way to keep interest, and fans would have the proper amount of time to get invested in a unification match.

Damn thats a good idea:ohhh:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps

all this fighting over 3 bytches that aint in no sort of demand or any type of draw