TSC MEMBER God basically said DX was MUCH BIGGER than the NwO

Who was bigger in history? NwO (original) or DX (Comedy Ripoff)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I mean this is just not even fair.

The two are not even comparable IMO

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Say what? They were doing matches with Rodman, Karl Malone, Jay Leno....what's wrong with u?
Dude is completely out of his mind.

This is not even close, I did not even THINK about the Rodman, Malone and Jay Leno period. Want to talk about mainstream? That's as MAINSTREAM as it gets...thats PRIMETIME

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Qj7sF.gif

HBGOAT and HHH always did both versions

Yeah after they got older...they weren't doing it all until Hall and Nash did it at Bash at the Beach 96.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Made Cripple give the belt up after putting over the real star in Rock a month before

literally made Nash lay down for him and give up his leadership status

Had Hall stay on NwO Hollywood to keep the cool factor

Kept Waltman as a runner

Had Shawn Michaels flopping around the ring like an idiot in his 40s:laugh:

KLIQ RUNS THE BIZ? Not when Hogan shows up...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
theres still nwo shirts in arenas i have never seen a dx shirt in like 5 years

I wear wrestling tees to the gym damn near exclusively. It's extremely rare to not end up giving the too sweet dap to someone or be stopped chop it up about "when wrestling was good" when I wear an nWo shirt and its anything from early 20 something's to old heads

DX, the X crotch chop and "suck it" was mainstream. That's not up for debate IMO but their impact was just not on the level of the nWo. There were NFL teams wearing nWo shirts under their jerseys and shyt

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk? Hahaha...NWO4life was much more over than that except when Sting was out there.

I'm talking about "Suck it" followed by the crotch chop. People who didn't even watch wrestling knew about that or did it back in 98/99. People weren't saying "NWO 4 life" in public like that. We're talking about impact outside of wrestling, and the only thing that transcended wrestling from either were "suck it" + crotch chops. Maybe the celeb angles too... because of the celebs.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Made Cripple give the belt up after putting over the real star in Rock a month before

literally made Nash lay down for him and give up his leadership status

Had Hall stay on NwO Hollywood to keep the cool factor

Kept Waltman as a runner

Had Shawn Michaels flopping around the ring like an idiot in his 40s:laugh:

KLIQ RUNS THE BIZ? Not when Hogan shows up...

Lol think about that Shawn couldn't even score a win over hogan when hogan was in his 50's.

Warrior went over him when he was in his PRIME.

And the people in the other thread have the audacity to say Shawn was better?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm talking about "Suck it" followed by the crotch chop. People who didn't even watch wrestling knew about that or did it back in 98/99. People weren't saying "NWO 4 life" in public like that. We're talking about impact outside of wrestling, and the only thing that transcended wrestling from either were "suck it" + crotch chops. Maybe the celeb angles too... because of the celebs.

Nah..that SUCK IT was nowhere near that big. Smackdown was what went mainstream..not SUCK IT. No grown man was saying no suck it...lol.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah..that SUCK IT was nowhere near that big. Smackdown was what went mainstream..not SUCK IT. No grown man was saying no suck it...lol.

I hope not, but millions of kids were watching at the time, and they would definitely do the crotch chop and tell people to suck it.

NWO was bigger in wrestling, neither group really transcended wrestling, "suck it" did though. Make of that what you will.