TSC MEMBER God basically said DX was MUCH BIGGER than the NwO

Who was bigger in history? NwO (original) or DX (Comedy Ripoff)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
SN1
nWo is the biggest group in the history of wrestling. nWo made wrestling cool, DX made wrestling lame.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Its tough to say. Its actually a toss up.

NWO was over because it did have a lot of established stars. You saw cats rocking NWO shirts in the WWF Crowd. At the same time, WWF was always a bigger known entity so obvious DX got there shine, how many people did you see at school doing the "suck it" salute, that shyt was all over the place.

Tough to say, I guess you say the NWO as they were somewhat the face of the rival company but DX was right up there just behind Rock and Austin as to why people watched WWF

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I am surprised DX even got 9 votes.

LMFAO @ the thought of DX being on the same level as the nWo. This is still one of the most outlandish things I've ever seen on here.

You could walk around with an nWo shirt today and you will get some people nodding at you :obama:

I can't even imagine wearing a DX shirt in 2015, I haven't seen a DX shirt in at least 8 years :huhldup:

I just saw this video about the 'nWo voice" guy Neil Pruitt

The nWo was a complete package all around when it started, they even nailed the small things like those "announcements" they "paid" to be on WCW programming.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Reading the death of wcw nwo was at its peak the biggest anf was the most successful invasion angle in wrestling history

But dx never got as stale nwo got after they fukked up the hogan vs sting angle and them bringing it back 7 times

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
DX getting mainstream publicity in 2015 while NWO reserved for the neck beards at live events, I think DX (started attitude era) place in history is quite secure :win:

Johnny Joestar

oraoraoraoraoraora
Daps
Reppin
USA
nikkas play up DX like they alone built the Attitude Era and they made the wwe popular again :scust:

:wow: McMahon revisionist influence too strong

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
I was in middle school when both were poppin and the difference was huge where I lived because a lot of kids didn't get USA for Raw but got TBS/TNT for Nitro. NWO had kids creating faction wars, getting suspended for stomping people out..

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Way more casual fans in my school had nWo shirts than DX shirts.... Dunno if that mean anythings

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Kliq north vs Kliq south

Either way, Kliq run the biz :HBGOAT:

Its still cool to wear a NWO shirt but a DX shirt :russ: You would be a fukking loser.

Please tell me the last time someone cool or someone rocking an NWO shirt at the club :mjlol:

UFC and NFL players doing the DX chop, neck beards rocking the NWO shirt at wrasslin events

The lasting influence is clear

Last edited: