TSC MEMBER God basically said DX was MUCH BIGGER than the NwO

Who was bigger in history? NwO (original) or DX (Comedy Ripoff)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They did. DX was more mainstream thanks to the WWF marketing and promo abilities. I said in my OP that NWO was bigger in wrestling circles. What is crazy about that?

Lol.....hahaha...DX WAS NEVER BIGGER MAINSTREAM. Not even close. Not even if we all got drunk and prayed they were...they weren't even Goldberg level...how the fukk are they gonna be NwO. ..The ENTIRE REASON WHY Austin got to the next level because they knew Bret and Shawn couldn't compete. That's what the marketing understood. DX was never running the show or selling out arenas like the NwO. The NwO is the definition of a heel draw. Where on earth did u start thinking DX was that big?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah because of STEVE AUSTIN....haha. Nobody gave a fukk about Hunter Hearst Hemsley and the their walk comedy over Hogan vs Goldberg or the Wolfpac....wtf. haha

There were other ppl who helped and were over in that era including *gasp* DX.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There were other ppl who helped and were over in that era including *gasp* DX.

Austin was who the show revolved. ..DX was a mid card comedy act doing impersonations. He was getting the big buyrates..DX was regulated to tag titles and talking hard but not backing up. Nation was pushed harder...In 98, whatever Rock did took over the mid card attention. Dx? Wtf:laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Checkmate. Don't say things that are wild and not true. You're watching too much of that Monday Nights War bullsh! T. DX was never bigger, more influential, or seen as a equal to the nWO...In wrestling circles, Hollywood circles, political circles, don't give a fukk. They were never that big...not even close. DX was a faction...the nWo kicked the WWF's ass for 2 str8 years...that means Austin, Taker, Sid, Vader, DX, Michaels, Bret. All of them. Not even close. Never was. Common sense.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Checkmate. Don't say things that are wild and not true. You're watching too much of that Monday Nights War bullsh! T. DX was never bigger, more influential, or seen as a equal to the nWO...In wrestling circles, Hollywood circles, political circles, don't give a fukk. They were never that big...not even close. DX was a faction...the nWo kicked the WWF's ass for 2 str8 years...that means Austin, Taker, Sid, Vader, DX, Michaels, Bret. All of them. Not even close. Never was. Common sense.

You still are taking my OP out of context completely

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You still are taking my OP out of context completely

No. What happened is you couldn't defend your position and u thought relying on comedy smilies would make your point for u. It didnt. Like I always said, most Kliq supporting posters just don't have a factual recounting of wrestling history which is, why they rely on gimmick posting. No big deal but watch those lies...I'll pinpoint it every time.

DX was never more mainstream than the nWo. That's the insane comment of the year so far.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No. What happened is you couldn't defend your position and u thought relying on comedy smilies would make your point for u. It didnt. Like I always said, most Kliq supporting posters just don't have a factual recounting of wrestling history which is, why they rely on gimmick posting. No big deal but watch those lies...I'll pinpoint it every time.

DX was never more mainstream than the nWo. That's the insane comment of the year so far.

So post up examples of NWO on Howard Stern, Regis, etc then clown

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
No nwo = no attitude era = no dx

Bingo!
HgQqrzN.png

one can argue that no NWO means no SCSA as well. If you watch the SC video, it was said that once the NWO took off with being edger- that gave Steve the green light to be as edgy or edgier. As a result, The Rock and HHH also have the green light to do so....NWO started this entire wave
DX never had that kind of impact with sophmoric jokes and prank bullshyt..

cVQH5o3.png