TSC is War

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You want to tango in the ring with Mr.KG again? Fine. MR. KG vs. Punk for the TSC Heavyweight Championship. As you can see the roids have been good to me.

I agree to the terms of the contract and merch. I also agree to book @TrueEpic08 vs. @Keith Harrow

Just to let you know. TSCMania doesn't exist in this universe, genius. The marquee event will be Brehhcade.

*Bringing it.............. via satellite*

PUNK_11222012rb_021.jpg

*Mr KG voice* WHAT A MANEUVER! :ooh:

With my freshly inked contract, I will return at the next TSC PPV in my hometown of Chicago @ King Of The Trap. And in front of my people of over twenty thousand, my Chicago Street Fight against Mr. KG will be the greatest blood bath squash match in the history of the city. :ohlawd:

Like I said, I am a man of honor. The reason why I helped TrueEpic get his one on one match with that psychopath liggins in my contract negotiations, is rather simple.

I am the TSC World Heavyweight Champion. TrueEpic is the TSC European & Cruiserweight Champion.

Together, the TSC will collectively know us as the true pillars of a new force in the TSC. A force that controls every major championship in TSC. A truth that will eliminate the stains of urine throughout the TSC. We will SAVE you all from piss balloons on a pole matches and corrupt promoters like Mr. KG.

Now right now, we are small but we are aggressively moving towards expansion. But for now, you can simply call us............THE.....................

ses.jpg

:ufdup:

:umad:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
That video was manipulated. I would never disrespect a woman in the manner that 99% of this board would.

Nevertheless, my friend *scoffs* @3Rivers and @SwiggyCabrera24 need to understand loud and clear that @Keith Harrow is mine. If you want to help me out, take care of the rest of the nation, but do NOT touch Liggins. Leave him to me and you can take care of what I leave for him. That does NOT mean attack me from behind while I'm kicking his ass, Rivers!

You want to talk about sticking together? That's cool. As long as you abide by my guidelines and as long as we DON'T start randomly attacking each other. You want to whip my ass, let that vendetta wait until AFTER the Urine Nation problem is dealt with. Until then, if you're going to work with me (and it really doesn't matter to me either way), we should avoid reckless stupidity such as what happened in that locker room. Especially you two. Insulting me and getting in the way of my revenge, what the hell's the matter with you.

We need to get our heads out of our asses, or else nobody here's going to get anything but overrun. Got it?

You seem to forget that it was I that stood in the ring with you preparing to do battle at Out for Blood.....along with you, it was I who suffered an unwanted shower of a golden hue. It was I that was serving up an ass kicking to Liggins until I was shoved aside.......by you. You say you want @Keith Harrow to yourself........and just because you say this.......this means it has to be?
Hvth48J.gif

We all want the same thing........and you "officially" have your match with Liggins at King of the Trap. I will be in the building....tending to my own matters..... I can't promise you I won't "accidentally" find the Master of Piss before he makes it to the ring.....good luck
ie2QCX8Ub95Gv.gif

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
@StatUS vs. @krackdagawd in a #1 contenders match :wow: That buyrate :wow:
*hears announcement backstage*

*Halts from spanking a Pawg over his lap*

If I have to go through #Blackexcellence to get to my ultimate goal of total Caucasian worship then so be it.

Krack @ King Of The Trap you're gonna realize that you weren't quite ready for The Dope Divine, The Soul So Black You Blind, BLACK GOD! Status :myman:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
*grabs a mic*

Dylan: HIT MY MUSIC!!!

*I come out to a sea of boos*

Dylan: You just won't fukking die now will you swill? I hit you with everything I have, use every kind of mean I have to get rid of you, and you just get back up and act like it never happened...do you have any idea how disrespectful that is in this kind of business Breh? When someone knocks you out, YOU GET BACK UP AND CHALLENGE THAT GUY TO A FIGHT!!! YOU NEVER IGNORE AN ATTACK LIKE A COWARD!!! Now were going to do this again, I'm going to come up from behind you, put this chloroform rag up to your nose, ask you if it smells like chloroform, put you in a sleeper hold with body scissors, put you to sleep, get back up, ad tell you to hop out of that to reference to my forced rabbit dressing, and then call you an @sshole. Because that's how everything works out, I'm on top, and you're my bottom bytch that I'm fired to swill down because I have nothing better to do.

*starts walking down to the ring to once again put swill to sleep.*

*Swiggy's music hits again*

KG Rawse: Goodness gracious, folks! Swiggy is making yet another appearance tonight for his hometown crowd, but without the numbers of the fukkery Foundation at his side. After the sneak attack by @Wcthesecret and the confrontation with the Urine Nation, he's had his hands full tonight.

rqcz.jpg

I came out here tonight, one last time for my people of the great city of Detroit

*loud pop*

I made promises earlier, about my march towards the top of TSC. Promises that brought out the best and worst of people that also have similar aspirations. People like Wcthesecret, and Keith Harrow. Secret, it comes to no surprise that you'd take the loss I gave you like you did. You are constantly stepped on around here, and demand respect, even when everyone tries to stop you before you can even start.

I admire that, in a weird way. I've seen it before, especially in little fat kids that tryout for little league. Yeah, they might hit a ball once or twice farther than anyone on the team, but they're too fat and slow to have any other moment. Whatever your problem is, it's something I'm not going to lose sleep over. What is going to screw with my head for a while, is that you thought you could get away with the cheap shot you gave me after our match.

I respected you enough to step into this ring with you tonight, in front of Detroit. I respected you enough to not hold back, and to give you a challenge that anyone in this building would be happy to face.

But no, it wasn't enough for you.

You're so desperate to be noticed around here, that you'll throw away what little respect you were given and piss it away like a expired free medium fries Monopoly pull-off piece. So it's going to be like this: that sympathy match I gave you won't be the last. I'm not going to give you that charity exhibition the next time. Next time, it will be for real. At King of the Trap ppv, I already have a match. But that doesn't mean I can't have a warm up.

KG, I want you to put me in two matches that night. I have an I Cry match with Zeke, but I want to open the show against Wcthesecret in an R=G's Portable Hard Drive on a Pole match.

After my two matches at the PPV, I'll be watchin piff, you two will be drinking piss!

KG RAWSE: ONCE AGAIN, SWIGGY THE fukkMAN CABRERA HAS MADE HIS CASE FOR THE KING OF THE TRAP PPV! WILL COMMISSIONER KG GRANT HIM BOTH OF HIS MATCHES????

WE'LL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH
:bryan:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
arena_limo_photo_houses.jpg

A limo pulls up to the Boost Mobile Arena

*StarClout, @jdashmaj, @DirtyD, and @We Ready hop out of the limo*

PAWG interviewer approaches The Learning

PAWG: gentlemen, with all that has transpired tonight, how does The Learning feel about the developments in Detroit tonight?

jdashmaj: The Learning doesn't give a damn about some piss feud and some power struggle for the TSC championship. With all of that going on, lessons will still be Learned. You and the rest of the world will witness that tonight. Get your pen and paper ready

*The Learning leave while the PAWG reporter look confused*

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@krackdagawd is on his way to the ring to face @jdash6maj

*suddenly Krack is jumped by Jdash and @StarClout *

KGR: Look at this cowardice of the Learning....Lesson learned by bottom!!!

* @We Ready looks into the camera from a distance, nodding in joy*

*Jdash stomps Krack several times, then begins spray painting #Lesson Learned on his back until....*

*GLASS SHATTERS!!!!*

* @Stone.Cold.Steve.Autism arrives and STUNS THE LEARNING MEMBERS ONE BY ONE*

*Krack pins jdash, which is allowed since he was attacked We Ready which invoked the We Ready'-s Rules clause*

Krack Defeats THE LEARNING

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
@krackdagawd is on his way to the ring to face @jdash6maj

*suddenly Krack is jumped by Jdash and @StarClout *

KGR: Look at this cowardice of the Learning....Lesson learned by bottom!!!

* @We Ready looks into the camera from a distance, nodding in joy*

*Jdash stomps Krack several times, then begins spray painting #Lesson Learned on his back until....*

*GLASS SHATTERS!!!!*

* @Stone.Cold.Steve.Autism arrives and STUNS THE LEARNING MEMBERS ONE BY ONE*

*Krack pins jdash, which is allowed since he was attacked We Ready which invoked the We Ready'-s Rules clause*

Krack Defeats THE LEARNING
*********wobbles back to feet, stares at SCSA
henning.gif

grabs mic

jdash: Autism you want to interfere in the the Learnings business guess what
571688.gif
you moron you played right into our plan

KG Rawse: What's going on King?
Jim-Ross_large.jpg

jdash: Well Mr. McGentleman, @StatUS @krackdagawd @CM Punk you all should listen closely to this :shaq:

@StarClout : takes the mic , Mr. McGentleman when signing my contract for creative power you should have read the fine print, and I quote
Credit-Contract.gif

"If and when I am attack by any TSC superstar, I have power to suspend/bar that wrestler from any competition or from any TSC event indefinitely"
1tpwy8.jpg

Starclout: Wait, wait there's more (crowd boos loudly and throw trash in the ring) I also get to add any superstar or stars of my choosing to a title match, and since krack and Status are already involved in a #1 contenders match the winner will be involve in a three-man bout for the championship.......as I nominate @We Ready to an automatic title shot at the next PPV.....And.......and the Learning will be allowed at ringside

<everyone in the locker room is pissed ( no @Keith Harrow ) >

**** cuts to Mr.KG
vinceomg.gif
RTNNSllGNlM0elEx_o_vince-mcmahon-says-youre-fired-to-the-camera.jpg
***8*

jdash: Takes the mic again "Class is dismissed" drops mic
CurtHennig-large.gif

@We Ready nods head
tumblr_mqn44ndtg81scllemo2_400.jpg

Last edited: