TSC is War

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
The Learning's music hits

StarClout @jdashmaj @We Ready @DirtyD make their way to the ring to a sea of boos

StarClout asks for a microphone

StarClout: all night everyone has been asking what The Learning's big announcements were, well grab your pens and papers cause the Seminar is on.

We are in the new era known as TSC2000. An era brought about due to The Learning mapping out the Blueprint. Myself, @jdashmaj, @We Ready, and @DirtyD all have pushed the envelope as far as it will go, The Learning has given you people classic segments and matches and forced everyone in the back to try to keep up with us. We are the originators and keep teaching the industry what is best for it.

Now @CM Punk has a match with Mr. KG for the TSC Title at King of the Trap this weekend due to his iron clad contract. He also declined to give @We Ready what is rightfully his and that is a title shot. Let me tell you this Punk, you may be enjoying your perks from your iron clad contract, but if it wasn't for me you'd still be putting picture of the TSC title in your fridge on Instagram. Mr KG wasn't giving you those contract terms. He didnt want you to succeed I told him you would be a star and that you would have a bright future. I told him to give you what you asked for in your contract. If it wasn't for me, you'd still be working the indies or in that promotion ran by that delusion southern trollop. You should be thanking me and giving We Ready a title shot as a sign of gratitude. Instead you shyt on all I've done for you. You think I'm some clown in your circus? Since that title win has gone to your head, you seem to fail to grasp respect. So now its time for you to Learn the concept of respect.

Punk, you will have your match with Mr KG. but to spice things up, I'm offering an $500,000 bounty and a future TSC title shot to whoever takes you out at King of the Trap. And to make things even more interesting, I'm offering another $500,000 bounty to whoever costs you the match this weekend. So some lucky person in the locker room or even in this ring could potentially receive $1 million dollars and a TSC title shot. You will not make it out of Chicago with that title and now you have a target on your back.

Everyone wants a title shot, this just ups the ante even more. Not only do you have to worry about @TrueEpic08 potentially becoming a member of Urine Nation, now you have to worry about him contemplating turning his back on you and becoming a millionaire as well as a number one contender. You also may want to watch you buddy @Paul-Heyman and his new client as they may use the bounty to accelerate their road to stardom here at TSC.

This is just the beginning. There's more in store at King of the Trap

Chicago is a No Man's Land for you this weekend and you won't make it out of there in one piece.

At King of the Trap, you will Learn respect

Class is dismissed *drops mic*

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

StarClout @jdashmaj @We Ready @DirtyD make their way to the ring to a sea of boos

StarClout: all night everyone has been asking what The Learning's big announcements were, well grab your pens and papers cause the Seminar is on.

We are in the new era known as TSC2000. An era brought about due to The Learning mapping out the Blueprint. Myself, @jdashmaj, @We Ready, and @DirtyD all have pushed the envelope as far as it will go, The Learning has given you people classic segments and matches and forced everyone in the back to try to keep up with us. We are the originators and keep teaching the industry what is best for it.

Now @CM Punk has a match with Mr. KG for the TSC Title at King of the Trap this weekend due to his iron clad contract. He also declined to give @We Ready what is rightfully his and that is a title shot. Let me tell you this Punk, you may be enjoying your perks from your iron clad contract, but if it wasn't for me you'd still be putting picture of the TSC title in your fridge on Instagram. Mr KG wasn't giving you those contract terms. He didnt want you to succeed I told him you would be a star and that you would have a bright future. I told him to give you what you asked for in your contract. If it wasn't for me, you'd still be working the indies or in that promotion ran by that delusion southern trollop. You should be thanking me and giving We Ready a title shot as a sign of gratitude. Instead you shyt on all I've done for you. You think I'm some clown in your circus? Since that title win has gone to your head, you seem to fail to grasp respect. So now its time for you to Learn the concept of respect.

Punk, you will have your match with Mr KG. but to spice things up, I'm offering an $500,000 bounty and a future TSC title shot to whoever takes you out at King of the Trap. And to make things even more interesting, I'm offering another $500,000 bounty to whoever costs you the match this weekend. So some lucky person in the locker room or even in this ring could potentially receive $1 million dollars and a TSC title shot. You will not make it out of Chicago with that title and now you have a target on your back.

Everyone wants a title shot, this just ups the ante even more. Not only do you have to worry about @TrueEpic08 potentially becoming a member of Urine Nation, now you have to worry about him contemplating turning his back on you and becoming a millionaire as well as a number one contender. You also may want to watch you buddy @Paul-Heyman and his new client as they may use the bounty to accelerate their road to stardom here at TSC.

Chicago is a No Man's Land for you this weekend and you won't make it out of there in one piece.

ibYaa5tHwvllP.gif

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

KanyeDropsMic.gif

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
TSC IS WAR LIVE FROM NEW JERSEY

KING OF THE TRAP FALLOUT

TSC.com reports that Mr. KG's Executive Enforcement Branch ( StarClout, @jdashmaj, @3Rivers) is slated to open tonight's show and address the TSC Universe concering the vicious attacks on @TrueEpic08 and @Paul-Heyman last night at King of The Trap.

@StatUS has invoked his rematch clause and will face @We Ready tonight for the TSC Interstate Title. with Stat's new alliance with @Hoss, @Beautiful Bobby Eatin, and @K-Apps, can Stat capitalize on the troubles facing SES and keep @CM Punk from assisting @We Ready?

The TSC Playaz ( @Evil Genius Swizzy and @Doominess) will compete in their first title defense when they face @YoungCJ and @g-ice for the TSC Undisputed Tag Team titles

@Ace Money will face @El primo Del Push Man (who seems to have gotten quite a following since TLC at King of the Trap)

frustrated at his chance to win gold again, @firemanBk will issue an open challenge to anyone in the TSC locker room

with WarGames fast approaching, will @SwiggyCabrera24 begin to reveal the missing pieces of The fukkery Foundation?

@Keith Harrow and Urine Nation are set to speak to the TSC universe and lay out their plans for War Games and they all will be in action tonight as well. with the bounty on @We Ready still active, will tonight be the night Heidenreich, Snitsky, and Big Zeke collect on the 1 million dollar bounty and cripple @We Ready in the process?

TSC Champion @CM Punk speaks to the TSC Universe tonight concerning his street fight with Mr. KG and has promised the TSC Universe that he will update them on the condition of @TrueEpic08 and @Paul-Heyman. Punk and @We Ready are also going to address WarGames tonight as well.​

After the events of King of the Trap , @SwiggyCabrera24 will face @krackdagawd tonight in the main event. will Swiggy and Krack be able to settle their differences tonight or will this bad blood continue to boil over?​

All of this and more will take place tonight on TSC is War.​

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The TSC Playaz, we had those God damn titles won last night!

This is bullshyt! You screwed us, everybody screwed us, and nobody does a goddamn thing about it! Nobody in the building cares, nobody in the dressing room cares... so much goddamn injustice occurred at King of Trap! I've had it up to here! Everybody knows it. I know it. Everybody knows it. My nikka @g-ice and I should be the Undisputed Tag Team Champions! Everybody keeps turning a blind eye. You both keep turning a blind eye to it. I got that @Kind Gentleman ... HE keeps turning a blind eye to it! Everybody in that goddamn dressing room knows that we are the best damn Tag Team in TSC today! If you don't like it... tough shyt!

@Evil Genius Swizzy and @Doominess ....your Undisputed Tag Title reign is about to end up shorter than leprechauns - and New Jersey, YOU KNOW IT!

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
The TSC Playaz, we had those God damn titles won last night!

This is bullshyt! You screwed us, everybody screwed us, and nobody does a goddamn thing about it! Nobody in the building cares, nobody in the dressing room cares... so much goddamn injustice occurred at King of Trap! I've had it up to here! Everybody knows it. I know it. Everybody knows it. My nikka @g-ice and I should be the Undisputed Tag Team Champions! Everybody keeps turning a blind eye. You both keep turning a blind eye to it. I got that @Kind Gentleman ... HE keeps turning a blind eye to it! Everybody in that goddamn dressing room knows that we are the best damn Tag Team in TSC today! If you don't like it... tough shyt!

@Evil Genius Swizzy and @Doominess ....your Undisputed Tag Title reign is about to end up shorter than leprechauns - and New Jersey, YOU KNOW IT!

...and that's the TRUTH!! :lawd:

Paul-Heyman

The Voice Of The Voice Of The Voiceless
Daps
It seems paparazzi caught me leaving the hospital tonight with We Ready's newly won TSC InterState championship.

RAW_1050_Photo_085.jpg

I am proud of We Ready's achievement for himself and the Straight Edge Society. There will be an update on my condition as well as your reigning and defending TSC European & Cruiserweight Champion TrueEpic on TSC2000 is War.

And while it is hard for me to actually eat or drink anything. While I can barely walk and talk. I assure you all on TSC2000 is War, that the equalizer will arrive. A surprise so big that it will pale in comparison of We Ready's defection from The Learning.

My surprise is so grand I can barely keep it together. Rest assure, vengeance will be sweet. And pain to those that have done the Straight Edge Society wrong will be brought. :demonic:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

*Walks out to ring carrying pouch and grabs mic*

You know, I stand in this ring once again with my waist bare after failing to win the Tag Team Championships at King of Trap. I've been thinking to myself what the problem could be. I lost the European Championship months ago and was certain I would regain gold shortly after. Yet, here I stand with nothing. :guilty:
However, I absolutely will not blame myself. I mean, after pounding my chest for weeks on end to get my deserved rematch with @TrueEpic08, not only do I not get a rematch, I get stuck in a dead end tag team with some lame canuck :dahell:
Of course I wasn't able to capture the Tag Team Championships with that scrub. I work best alone.
Now, it seems that all the champions in TSC are tied up at the moment and I refuse to sit around and wait for a title shot that might never come.

So, I say, screw the TSC champions and screw their title belts. :birdman:
*opens pouch and pulls out belt*
zT9Q01H.jpg
You see, this right here is MY belt. This right here is the TSC FTW Championship. :jawalrus:

My open challenge still stands. Anybody in TSC wants a shot at this title, come on out.
Defeat me if you can, stay alive if I let you :demonic: