TSC is War

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Breh we're going old school. Billionare Ted 3 Tier Cage in a Monster Truck Rally Arena in Chicago.

BE THERE BE THERE BE THERE!!!!
SPECIAL GUEST HOST TRUCKASAURUS :bryan:

elnc.jpg

Special Appearance by Strong Bad

wfik.png

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
*Via facebook video*

chi-091110-celebrity-sightings-pictures-284.jpg

As one last message to all of you people @ TSC2000 is War before my return @ King of the Trap PPV.

I just wanted to tell you all 3 things.

1.) Mr. KG is going to get dismantled in Chicago.

2.) Myself & TrueEpic, The Straight Edge Society will expand..... TONIGHT. A new voice as it were for the SES and TSC as a whole. :troll:

3.) As far as any creative control by The Learning. Check my contract a$$holes. I've got Mr. KG in a chicago street fight. The rest of you clowns get to the back of the line and you can come see me when the pay per view is over. I'm not hard to find.

Oh and before I forget...... let the expansion of the Straight Edge Society begin. Phase 1, proceed.:takedat:

Paul-Heyman

The Voice Of The Voice Of The Voiceless
Daps
*Via facebook video*

chi-091110-celebrity-sightings-pictures-284.jpg

Myself & TrueEpic, The Straight Edge Society will expand..... TONIGHT. A new voice as it were for the SES and TSC as a whole. :troll:
Oh and before I forget...... let the expansion of the Straight Edge Society begin. Phase 1, proceed.:takedat:

RAW_995_Photo_059_original_display_image.jpg

Paul-Heyman.jpg

Thank you Punk.

Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Paul Heyman.

9imp6v.jpg

And I am, The Voice of the Voice of the Voiceless that is CM Punk. YOUR reigning and defending TSC World Heavyweight Champion for the past 5 days, 22 Hours, 6 minutes and 32 seconds.

I am also an influential voice in the newly made and future dominant faction of the TSC, The Straight Edge Society.

RAW_1033_Photo_082.jpg

I am going to keep it short for all you tonight. My client and my very best friend in the whole wide world, CM Punk will DEFEAT Mr. KG in Chicago at King of The Trap live on pay per view in the main event for the TSC World Heavyweight Championship.

My Client, TrueEpic will DEFEAT the sociopath known as Liggins in Chicago at the King of The Trap live on pay per view.

And my newest client will certainly make an..... IMPACT in Chicago as well.

New-Paul-Heyman-guy-revealed-game-set-for-WWE-Payback.jpeg

Thank you all for your time tonight. And as the old saying goes, you haven't seen anything yet.

PaulHeyman2.png

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
RAW_995_Photo_059_original_display_image.jpg

Paul-Heyman.jpg

Thank you Punk.

Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Paul Heyman.

9imp6v.jpg

And I am, The Voice of the Voice of the Voiceless that is CM Punk. YOUR reigning and defending TSC World Heavyweight Champion for the past 5 days, 22 Hours, 6 minutes and 32 seconds.

I am also an influential voice in the newly made and future dominant faction of the TSC, The Straight Edge Society.

RAW_1033_Photo_082.jpg

I am going to keep it short for all you tonight. My client and my very best friend in the whole wide world, CM Punk will DEFEAT Mr. KG in Chicago at King of The Trap live on pay per view in the main event for the TSC World Heavyweight Championship.

My Client, TrueEpic will DEFEAT the sociopath known as Liggins in Chicago at the King of The Trap live on pay per view.

And my newest client will certainly make an..... IMPACT in Chicago as well.

New-Paul-Heyman-guy-revealed-game-set-for-WWE-Payback.jpeg

Thank you all for your time tonight. And as the old saying goes, you haven't seen anything yet.

PaulHeyman2.png

10432%20-%20Raw%20brock_lesnar%20gif%20laughing%20smiling%20wwe.gif

It's time...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
PAWG Interviewer - Today, I will be speaking to the one they call Liggins, leader of the destructive and sociopathic Urine Nation. It was recommended by management that I don't go in alone due to his......nature. So I've been provided two police officers in riot gear to ensure my safety. It's time to find out what the Urine Nation has to say about all of the recent developments in TSC2000.

*Enters locker room*

Good evening Mr. Liggins....

Please, you may call me Liggins.

Okay, um, Liggins.

Please, have a seat. Would you like something to drink?

*Offers her a chalice*

Oh, no! I mean no, I'm okay, thank you.

Suit yourself.

*Takes long, refreshing sip*

Ahh, the elixir of life. So, what brings you here?

Well, I think the TSC galaxy wants to know your response to the numerous individuals and groups that have called out the Urine Nation. It would seem that you all are the center of the TSC2000 universe at the moment.

*Takes another long sip, contemplates*

Honestly PAWG, I don't understand the animosity. The Urine Nation; we are the GOOD guys. TSCCM was a cancer, a malignant boil on genitalia of this company. The Urine Nation saw this cancer, and eradicated it. Yet, WE are the bad guys? Because we are bringing the cleansing power of piss to this dirty, dry organization? We should get a ticker tape parade, not the malice we have received from the ungrateful idiots of this organization.

While that may be, you all have also repeatedly baited TSC superstars, attacked TSC personnel, assaulted divas in their bathrooms, demanded urine samples from divas in the middle of the ring, and when they failed to come out you went to their locker room and assaulted them and attempted to kidnap them. These aren't exactly the actions of "the good guys."

Don't we deserve a reward? We're only after what Kind Gentleman promised.

You can't promise people's bladders. :what: I don't care if you're the owner or not.

:birdman: What you care about doesn't matter to the Urine Nation. You're just a PAWG interviewer. Don't make me remind you again. :demonic: You must excuse my curtness, but you need to understand that the Urine Nation is being invaded from all sides. 3Rivers, TrueEpic and through him the TSC Champion CM Punk, Swiggy and the fukkery Foundation, and the Learning is not giving us the proper respect we deserve either. Still, the Urine Nation has annexed this entire organization and that makes us the Piss Empire. We're not about to relinquish it anytime soon.

Any thoughts on your match with TrueEpic?

I expect him to die.

:lupe:

Fear not. He will be reborn as a Piss Soldier. At King of The Trap I will beat him within an inch of his life and then I shall cleanse him. Afterwards, I will send him after his little buddy CM Punk. You see, TrueEpic will be the Urine Nation champion. He's going to bring the championship home and it will be the crown jewel of the Piss Empire and he will become the Prime Minister of Piss. Understand, this is the thing about the Urine Nation; we don't desire the gold of championship belts. We have all the gold we need. This is what makes us an unstoppable force. The rest of the TSC2000 superstars, they NEED the gold to define who they are. And that will be their downfall. I know who I am; the Prince of Piss, the Sultan of the Golden Flow, the Fuhrer of Watersports, and the President and Dictator for Life of the Piss Empire!

*contemplates*

When TrueEpic challenged me, he set into motion events that will change this organization forever. Now he's at a fork in the road. Does he allow the Urine Nation to cleanse him so he can be pure in his quest for the gold and become the standard bearer of the Piss Empire? Or does he continue to be the lapdog of the current champion and allow this whole organization to be flushed down the toilet? The ball is in your court TrueEpic. As for the rest of the enemies of the Piss Empire; don't think you have gotten off easily. We will address each and every one of you at a later date.

*Sips from chalice*

My dear PAWG, I think this interview is over.

Well um, thank you for your time Liggins. But I think the TSC has more questions than answers right now.

They'll learn in due time. :demonic: Heidenreich, Snitsky, lock the doors if you will.

Wh what is this? Officers! Do something!

*The officers remove their riot hemlets revealing themselves as Heidenreich and Snitsky*

Lady, they're here! :troll:

Snitsky - What seems to be the problem ma'am?

Please, please don't hurt me. Don't do this! Please, I have children!

*Urine is heard hitting the floor*

Good timing, I was getting a bit parched. But fear not, these guys aren't going to hurt you. But Ezekiel though.....

*A demented, demonic, but focused Ezekiel Jackson emerges from the shadows*

Ezekiel, remember I said I'd bring you a practice dummy? Here she is. But now she's Swiggy. Have at her. Make her weep, make her sob, make her SCREAM!

*Jackson slowly approaches the PAWG as the cameraman is attacked by Snitsky knocking it over. Screams and cries of pain are heard before the feed is cut off*

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
PAWG Interviewer - Today, I will be speaking to the one they call Liggins, leader of the destructive and sociopathic Urine Nation. It was recommended by management that I don't go in alone due to his......nature. So I've been provided two police officers in riot gear to ensure my safety. It's time to find out what the Urine Nation has to say about all of the recent developments in TSC2000.

*Enters locker room*

Good evening Mr. Liggins....

Please, you may call me Liggins.

Okay, um, Liggins.

Please, have a seat. Would you like something to drink?

*Offers her a chalice*

Oh, no! I mean no, I'm okay, thank you.

Suit yourself.

*Takes long, refreshing sip*

Ahh, the elixir of life. So, what brings you here?

Well, I think the TSC galaxy wants to know your response to the numerous individuals and groups that have called out the Urine Nation. It would seem that you all are the center of the TSC2000 universe at the moment.

*Takes another long sip, contemplates*

Honestly PAWG, I don't understand the animosity. The Urine Nation; we are the GOOD guys. TSCCM was a cancer, a malignant boil on genitalia of this company. The Urine Nation saw this cancer, and eradicated it. Yet, WE are the bad guys? Because we are bringing the cleansing power of piss to this dirty, dry organization? We should get a ticker tape parade, not the malice we have received from the ungrateful idiots of this organization.

While that may be, you all have also repeatedly baited TSC superstars, attacked TSC personnel, assaulted divas in their bathrooms, demanded urine samples from divas in the middle of the ring, and when they failed to come out you went to their locker room and assaulted them and attempted to kidnap them. These aren't exactly the actions of "the good guys."

Don't we deserve a reward? We're only after what Kind Gentleman promised.

You can't promise people's bladders. :what: I don't care if you're the owner or not.

:birdman: What you care about doesn't matter to the Urine Nation. You're just a PAWG interviewer. Don't make me remind you again. :demonic: You must excuse my curtness, but you need to understand that the Urine Nation is being invaded from all sides. 3Rivers, TrueEpic and through him the TSC Champion CM Punk, Swiggy and the fukkery Foundation, and the Learning is not giving us the proper respect we deserve either. Still, the Urine Nation has annexed this entire organization and that makes us the Piss Empire. We're not about to relinquish it anytime soon.

Any thoughts on your match with TrueEpic?

I expect him to die.

:lupe:

Fear not. He will be reborn as a Piss Soldier. At King of The Trap I will beat him within an inch of his life and then I shall cleanse him. Afterwards, I will send him after his little buddy CM Punk. You see, TrueEpic will be the Urine Nation champion. He's going to bring the championship home and it will be the crown jewel of the Piss Empire and he will become the Prime Minister of Piss. Understand, this is the thing about the Urine Nation; we don't desire the gold of championship belts. We have all the gold we need. This is what makes us an unstoppable force. The rest of the TSC2000 superstars, they NEED the gold to define who they are. And that will be their downfall. I know who I am; the Prince of Piss, the Sultan of the Golden Flow, the Fuhrer of Watersports, and the President and Dictator for Life of the Piss Empire!

*contemplates*

When TrueEpic challenged me, he set into motion events that will change this organization forever. Now he's at a fork in the road. Does he allow the Urine Nation to cleanse him so he can be pure in his quest for the gold and become the standard bearer of the Piss Empire? Or does he continue to be the lapdog of the current champion and allow this whole organization to be flushed down the toilet? The ball is in your court TrueEpic. As for the rest of the enemies of the Piss Empire; don't think you have gotten off easily. We will address each and every one of you at a later date.

*Sips from chalice*

My dear PAWG, I think this interview is over.

Well um, thank you for your time Liggins. But I think the TSC has more questions than answers right now.

They'll learn in due time. :demonic: Heidenreich, Snitsky, lock the doors if you will.

Wh what is this? Officers! Do something!

*The officers remove their riot hemlets revealing themselves as Heidenreich and Snitsky*

Lady, they're here! :troll:

Snitsky - What seems to be the problem ma'am?

Please, please don't hurt me. Don't do this! Please, I have children!

*Urine is heard hitting the floor*

Good timing, I was getting a bit parched. But fear not, these guys aren't going to hurt you. But Ezekiel though.....

*A demented, demonic, but focused Ezekiel Jackson emerges from the shadows*

Ezekiel, remember I said I'd bring you a practice dummy? Here she is. But now she's Swiggy. Have at her. Make her weep, make her sob, make her SCREAM!

*Jackson slowly approaches the PAWG as the cameraman is attacked by Snitsky knocking it over. Screams and cries of pain are heard before the feed is cut off*

The ratings for this segment :wow:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
*Another PAWG interviewer is sent The Learning's locker room*

StarClout, @jdashmaj, @DirtyD, and @We Ready approach the PAWG

PAWG: The Learning, how do you all feel about @CM Punk refusing @We Ready a title shot at King of the Trap?

*StarClout grabs mic*

StarClout: The Learning isn't wasting any announcements on a useless reporter such as yourself. The Learning is going to make a few more announcements before the end of the night. The Seminar is far from over

*The Learning walk back in their locker room*

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
KG RAWSE: I'm getting word that The Learning will make their announcements after the main event tonight. What will these announcements entail?

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
*Another PAWG interviewer is sent The Learning's locker room*

StarClout, @jdashmaj, @DirtyD, and @We Ready approach the PAWG

PAWG: The Learning, how do you all feel about @CM Punk refusing @We Ready a title shot at King of the Trap?

*StarClout grabs mic*

StarClout: The Learning isn't wasting any announcements on a useless reporter such as yourself. The Learning is going to make a few more announcements before the end of the night. The Seminar is far from over

*The Learning walk back in their locker room*

CM Punk isn't getting out of it that easy is all I'm going to say at the moment :mjpls: stay tuned TSC universe the Learning has a few more lessons in store.