The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@CM Punk will be given the chance to list his contract demands to TSC brass

k1dvgm.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
*The Urine Nation enters the Boost Mobile Arena*

Van.jpg

Detroit, thank you for your warm welcome! If there is any place that the Urine Nation feels at home, it's Detroit, Michigan, the stained, rancid toilet bowl of America. Fitting that the leader of the fukkboi Foundation comes from such a fukked up, worthless, piece of shyt town. You're all due for a good cleansing, in due time that is. Right now however, I'm going to ignore the fukkbois, the TrueEpics, and the 3Rivers of the world and focus on something equally important; drug testing. I have been granted permission by Kind Gentleman to perform random, immediate drug testing on the entire TSC Divas division, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!! Please, don't make us wait too long. You reeeeeeeally don't want me to send a demented Ezekiel Jackson and the goons back there. :usure:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
* Jason Thurgood Goode appears on the LigginsTron :win: *

TrueEpic, you really have to schedule these unsanctioned fights in advance. I had to jet out of town today to attend a Rand Paul fundraiser. Ted Cruz was the guest speaker. $10,000 a plate but it's all worth it to do what you Obammy supporters and welfare trash can't and won't do; make this a better America. Trust and believe I'd love to George Zimmerman your ass. See, I'm all Goode now but don't think for a second I won't get STRAIGHT BROOKLYN ON YOUR bytch ASS, nikka!!!

*Conversation at the gala ceases and cacs cease to cac.*

Ahem, excuse me. My point is that our meeting will have to wait. However, I'm sure Mr. Eugene Snitsky and Mr. John Heidenreich will happily fight in my stead. These two fine Aryan warriors will be proud to leave you face up in a hoody, eyes open with skittles down your throat. Or a phallus. I'll see you in the welfare line......from my Maybach! :pacspit:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Mr. KG: The first match between @Keith Harrow and @Ace Money will be a piss on a pole match. The piss will be placed in a balloon. The first warrior to pull it down from the pole with his teeth, not breaking the balloon wins.

This is #TSC2000..lets go!!!

* Ace Wyatt and Liggins begin to both race to the pole, which is built to look like a giant bratwurst*

*Ace and Liggy exchange kicks to each others ribs while clinging on to the giant pole for dear life*

*both men fall to the ring floor*

KGR: OH BOY!!!! both men have fell hard to the mat!!

*Liggy does the HBK kick up to his feet and races up the pole for the balloon*

*Ace recovers and grabs onto Liggins feet*

*Liggins lets go to do a hurricanrana to ace but ace counters with a jack knife into the mat*

*Ace slowly climbs up the pole to clinch the balloon of urine...Ace hesitates and tries to work up the strength to go through with it*

*Liggy takes advantage of Ace's indescision and drop kicks him off of the pole onto the outside of the ring*

*Liggins climbs up, and climbs down with the balloon secured in his teeth*'

Liggy defeats Ace

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
*arrives....... via satellite from chicago.*

0.jpg

pubk-article-com.jpg

So I hear a new era has begun. A monstrosity simply known as TSC2000. A new era whos focal point is bladder infections and piss balloons on a pole matches. :childplease:

Going to be difficult to kick start a new era without this....

punkcomiccon_110031.png

I am the TSC World Heavyweight Champion. I have been the righteous holder of this title for 1 day 19 hours and 21 minutes. There is not a wrestler alive that can take this from me. Speaking of which, I hear the king of detroit, the fukkman is gunning for my title. You're a man of honor Swiggy, I respect that. You want a shot at the real TSC World Heavyweight Championship, you can get one anytime in Chicago.

pumacmpunkpic.jpg

Now as you people know, Mr. KG is desperately trying to sign me to very lucrative long term contract with TSC. But what you don't know is that he is trying to screw me out of the TSC World title and deliver it on a silver platter to the man with the broken back, Krack. Either that, or he's trying to deliver this title to his new puppet, the delusional schizophrenic bladder infatuated Liggins.

hqdefault.jpg

Either angle KG takes is not for the betterment of TSC. I am at a crossroads right now. I could simply go back home and stuff this title back in my fridge. Or, I can sign this new contract with a couple of perks and tr right the wrongs of this piss infested organization and compete against the top talent that want this title.

And that is something I will address....... at the next TSC show.

:umad:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Mr. KG: Listen here @CM Punk .....you had better remember who the boss is. I am....your boss. That is MY TITLE!!!!!!!!! I made you Phil, I plucked you from the indies and gave you a paycheck. If it wasn't for Mr.KG you'd still be picking up packs and bales in the Trap!!!!

At the next PPV..... TSC: King of the Trap...you will be defending the gold....if it being in Chicago means you wont back down in the paint,so be it.

Just remember, Phil. Your arms are too short to box with the BRASS RINGS!!!!

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
*arrives....... via satellite from chicago.*

0.jpg

pubk-article-com.jpg

So I hear a new era has begun. A monstrosity simply known as TSC2000. A new era whos focal point is bladder infections and piss balloons on a pole matches. :childplease:

Going to be difficult to kick start a new era without this....

punkcomiccon_110031.png

I am the TSC World Heavyweight Champion. I have been the righteous holder of this title for 1 day 19 hours and 21 minutes. There is not a wrestler alive that can take this from me. Speaking of which, I hear the king of detroit, the fukkman is gunning for my title. You're a man of honor Swiggy, I respect that. You want a shot at the real TSC World Heavyweight Championship, you can get one anytime in Chicago.

pumacmpunkpic.jpg

Now as you people know, Mr. KG is desperately trying to sign me to very lucrative long term contract with TSC. But what you don't know is that he is trying to screw me out of the TSC World title and deliver it on a silver platter to the man with the broken back, Krack. Either that, or he's trying to deliver this title to his new puppet, the delusional schizophrenic bladder infatuated Liggins.

hqdefault.jpg

Either angle KG takes is not for the betterment of TSC. I am at a crossroads right now. I could simply go back home and stuff this title back in my fridge. Or, I can sign this new contract with a couple of perks and tr right the wrongs of this piss infested organization and compete against the top talent that want this title.

And that is something I will address....... at the next TSC show.

:umad:

You and I should talk.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
* @Wcthesecret walks out to the ring,wearing a speedo and bunny ears*

KGR: Look at this winner! He hasn't won a match yet but he will eventually!!! :troll: Thoughts Tony?

Schiovone: @Wcthesecret you can go to HELLOOOOOOO there @Sydney Swagdox :shaq:

KGR: If you wont focus on the match get out of here Tony.

* @SwiggyCabrera24 and The Fukkery Foundation stroll out to the ring*

*Swiggy clotheslines Wc into the mat*

*Swiggy applies The SwiggShooter and locks in tightly*

*WC taps out*

*Ref begs Swiggy to release the hold*

*Swiggy holds on even though the bell is ringing and the refs from the back are trying to stop him*

*Swiggy eventually lets go*

Swiggy defeats Wc