TSC is War

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
*TSC is WAR opening video is skipped, going directly to the arena*

KG RAWSE: WELCOME TO DETROIT! THIS PLACE IS EXPLOSIVE!!! BY GAWD, WE'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO THE SHOW. I CAN'T EVEN SECURE THE PUPPET STRING TO THE LEFT SIDE OF MY FACE FOR THE SAKE OF THE HOME AUDIENCE. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR MY LEFT SIDE LOOKING LIKE MICROWAVED CHEESE AND...

*music hits*

KG RAWSE: fukkERY FOUNDATION! fukkERY FOUNDATION! THE DETROIT CROWD IS ALREADY IN A FRENZY!

u2ii.jpg

KGR: WAIT, ONLY THE FOUR SOLDIERS UNDER THEIR LEADER THE fukkMAN SWIGGY CABRERA ARE OUT, BUT WHERE IS THE MAN THIS CROWD IS CHANTING FOR??? IS HE EVEN GOING TO SHOW-

*Kwame Kilpatrick Boost Mobile Arena erupts*

r97i.jpg
\

KGR: IT'S HIM! IT'S HIM! THIS CROWD IS LOSING IT'S MIND!!! THE HOMETOWN HERO RETUNS, SWIGGY THE fukkMAN CABRERA HAS RETURNED HOME!!!

watch
t1u6.jpg

KGR: I'LL BE DAMNED, THE 2ND HALF OF MY FACE IS ALIVE AGAIN :krs: THE fukkMAN IS HERE, AND DETROIT'S COMEBACK HAS BEGUN!!!!

*Swiggy takes the mic, chants of "THANK YOU SWIG!" fill the arena*

fs9b.jpg

No, thank you! Each and everyone of you in this arena knows my struggle, knows my story. But what you do not know, is the story of what is to come next.

KGR: THIS CROWD IS HANGING ON EVERY WORD!!!

What's next for Swiggy and the fukkery Foundation... is the task of putting right back into the TSC. We have been watching as aimless talent squabbled over who belong to what team, who doesn't belong, and who deserves to be the TSC World Heavyweight Champion.

We're going to SHOW you what team we belong to.

*Pauses for crowd to mark out*

We're going to SHOW you who doesn't belong.

*Pause for more marking*

And we're going to SHOW you who deserves to be TSC World Heavyweight champion.

KGR: LISTEN TO THIS PLACE! SWIGGY COULD TAKE THIS CROWD TO BAGHDAD AND SHAVE $2.50 OFF THE PRICE OF GAS BY THIS TIME TOMORROW!

4w7z.png

Yeah, am I right!?

So, there's a new champ, CM Punk.

Punk, you defeated a TSC Legend Krack, who I have nothing but respect for. However, that makes you the new target. Not just for me, but for everyone in the back gunning to be the best. Yet, I believe in the process that makes us great, and after that pathetic series of matches I just got over with, I'm ready to take the next step.

@Wcthesecret KG informed me that he won't waste the print on programs to book you in any match worth a damn. The TSC seems to agree, the crowds we go to that have people from other cities come just to return your merchandise seem to agree, and the fukkery Foundation thought you just needed spare change. So I say this: it makes no difference where I find you. You cut in front of me at Walmart, and I'll bury you in the $5 DVD bin. You take the last vanilla shake before the machine goes down at Burger King, and I'll flame broil that thing off of your face, then feed it to you. If you even think about seeing the same movie as I do on Friday, I'll ruin the ending and piledrive you on bathroom floor after I pissed on it.

*Crowd pops loudest it ever has for a joke*

KGR: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, @Wcthesecret REALLY AIN' shyt, IS HE FOLKS??? :bryan:

*the fukkery Foundation join him in the ring*

tumblr_mfths6vfv21qdkrl2o1_250.gif

Then, there's the Urine Nation. Liggins has been living in his fantasy world for so long, that somehow his delusions have manifested into a physical reality. Whatever star you wished upon to grant that nightmare to come true, I hope you have 2 wishes left, because the filth trail you leave around the TSC is only going to get worse before someone stops you.

So tonight, the fukkery Foundation challenges the Urine Nation at the next PPV. Tonight, I start #TSC2000 kicks off with the fukkery Foundation making examples, just before I take my place at the top.

Deal with it!

qec2.gif

KGR: THERE YOU HAVE IT! SWIGGY THE fukkMAN CABRERA JUST PUT THE ENTIRETY OF TSC ON NOTICE, THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE NO STOPPING HIM AND HIS MARCH TOWARDS WRESTLING IMMORTALITY!

WE'RE LIVE AND WILL BE RIGHT BACK!

*music hits*

KGR: Who da hell Is this?
*The crowd seems to be confused as they have nevers wen anybody come out to this song before. Before they realize what they're in for, out comes Dylan Connell with theme music for the first time.*

KGR: BAH GOODE IT'S DYLAN CONNELL!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT LOSER DOING OUT HERE!!!??? AND WHO GAVE HIM THEME MUSIC!!!??? CUT IT DAMMIT!!!

*Complete with new garb and outfit as he comes out with a sombrero-esque pimp hat with the design of an eye on it while wearing black leather trunks and a black leather version of whatever kind of sleaveless thing that the rock always wears. As he comes out, he begins breakdancing*

* when it finishes, fireballs shoot out. as dylan is about to speak into the mic he already has in his hands, he is greeted to quite possibly the worlds loudest sounding boos that have ever been shouted*

Well who else do you think was gonna come out of there people? :yeshrug: Now you're probably wondering, how the fukk do I have an entrance, an attire, and pyrotechnics in my entrance now? ...did you actually think that I was gonna come out there every week like I was some guy from the 60 forever? I snuck all that shyt in people. You people should've known that was how I did it, you all are gonna have to learn how to sneak shyt out of places sooner or later with the way you're all heading right now. *the boos somehow get even louder than before from dylan mentioning their chapter 9 bankruptcy situation*

And 2 why the fukk am I out here?

I'm here because this no good detroitian is ruining the name of that which is d-con smith, THE ANIMAN!!! You talk about your situation, I've gone through this whole entire year being shyt on by the entire roster bullying me, lying to me, making me their bytch withough being shown any remorse or gratitude for going through it. You fukking people. You all make me sick, ESPECIALLY YOU SWILL!!! You think you deserve a shot at that tsc world heavyweight championship? UH fukkING UH!!! THAT TITLE BELONGS AROUND MY WAIST WITH A POCKET p*ssy NAMED OKSANA DRILLED INTO IT THAT I SHALL fukk FOR HOURS ON IN EVERY DAY, IN TURN, fukkING THE TSC IN ITS DISEASE RIDDEN p*ssy RAW!!! ...now, that my friend, is a tight truth to penetrate.

KGR: ...my Goode...what have we just witnessed? Uh, we'll be right back folks. Stick with us and watch us on our app too on tsc fresh. Only 2 dollars on the dapp store.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I like yall are taking more control brehs, less work for me. :smile:

ON TSC is WAR at Boost Mobile Arena, right in the middle of Swiggy's Hometown!!!

@Keith Harrow and his Piss Nation will be on the scene as he follows the hamster against @Ace Money aka Ace Wyatt

@CM Punk will be given the chance to list his contract demands to TSC brass

@SwiggyCabrera24 will be accompanied by Fukkery Foundation as he takes on @Wcthesecret in an Epic Squash Match and post match rant after Wcthejiobber jobs out.

@krackdagawd the former champion will be facing @jdashmaj . Will Krack announce his rematch clause?

@El primo Del Push Man will be squaring off against @Scotch Hall

@StatUS will be going toe to toe with @g-ice

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

*TrueEpic comes out, TSC European Championship and TSC Cruiserweight Championship on shoulders*

Stop right there @SwiggyCabrera24.

Now listen, I don't give the slightest damn about whatever the hell it is is going on between you and that Dylan moron, and I'll get to the TSC Heavyweight Championship in due time, I promise, but nothing going down in relation to @Keith Harrow happens without my involvement.

See, apparently you're having a bit of memory difficulty Mr. Self-Righteous, because you weren't the person in the cage getting backstabbed at Out For Blood. I was. You weren't the man who was robbed of his opportunity to become the first and only TSC Triple Crown Champion in the most embarrassing manner possible. I was. You're not the man who has a burning desire to annihilate the parties responsible for your embarrassment, ARE YOU SWIGGY? I AM.

But...I'm willing to compromise here. You want the Urine Nation? Fine. You can have anyone you want, EXCEPT for Liggins. No one, and I mean NO ONE gets a piece of that depraved jackass before me. I get my revenge first, and I'll leave a piece for everyone that's smart enough to get in line behind me. I will accept nothing less than this. You want him, you get him AFTER I'm done with him.

...and as a matter of fact, don't even touch that pitiful excuse for a human being JTG either. Because he won't be making it past tonight.You see, I'm challenging him to a street fight, tonight. No glory, nothing on the line, just me beating the fire out of that @sshole and him leaving in an ambulance, never to be seen again.

You accept my terms, and I'll assure you that you'll get your just due. Hell, I might even hand deliver what's left of the Nation to you myself. Refuse, and well *gets directly in Swiggy's face* you and I might have some problems of our own.

How about it...fukkman?

images

You know, I got a little old waiting for you to finish, but ok. You want @Keith Harrow you got'em. My business is only with the world title, and the Urine Nation was something that the fukkery Foundation needed to take seriously. Your personal vendetta against those sick b*stards is yours alone, but I'll tell you what. Nothing is going to happen in my town that's going to disgrace me or the Foundation. Urine Nation, the moment you step foot out into this arena with your boss LIggins, our eyes are on you.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
*music hits*

KGR: Who da hell Is this?
*The crowd seems to be confused as they have nevers wen anybody come out to this song before. Before they realize what they're in for, out comes Dylan Connell with theme music for the first time.*

KGR: BAH GOODE IT'S DYLAN CONNELL!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT LOSER DOING OUT HERE!!!??? AND WHO GAVE HIM THEME MUSIC!!!??? CUT IT DAMMIT!!!

*Complete with new garb and outfit as he comes out with a sombrero-esque pimp hat with the design of an eye on it while wearing black leather trunks and a black leather version of whatever kind of sleaveless thing that the rock always wears. As he comes out, he begins breakdancing*

* when it finishes, fireballs shoot out. as dylan is about to speak into the mic he already has in his hands, he is greeted to quite possibly the worlds loudest sounding boos that have ever been shouted*

Well who else do you think was gonna come out of there people? :yeshrug: Now you're probably wondering, how the fukk do I have an entrance, an attire, and pyrotechnics in my entrance now? ...did you actually think that I was gonna come out there every week like I was some guy from the 60 forever? I snuck all that shyt in people. You people should've known that was how I did it, you all are gonna have to learn how to sneak shyt out of places sooner or later with the way you're all heading right now. *the boos somehow get even louder than before from dylan mentioning their chapter 9 bankruptcy situation*

And 2 why the fukk am I out here?

I'm here because this no good detroitian is ruining the name of that which is d-con smith, THE ANIMAN!!! You talk about your situation, I've gone through this whole entire year being shyt on by the entire roster bullying me, lying to me, making me their bytch withough being shown any remorse or gratitude for going through it. You fukking people. You all make me sick, ESPECIALLY YOU SWILL!!! You think you deserve a shot at that tsc world heavyweight championship? UH fukkING UH!!! THAT TITLE BELONGS AROUND MY WAIST WITH A POCKET p*ssy NAMED OKSANA DRILLED INTO IT THAT I SHALL fukk FOR HOURS ON IN EVERY DAY, IN TURN, fukkING THE TSC IN ITS DISEASE RIDDEN p*ssy RAW!!! ...now, that my friend, is a tight truth to penetrate.

KGR: ...my Goode...what have we just witnessed? Uh, we'll be right back folks. Stick with us and watch us on our app too on tsc fresh. Only 2 dollars on the dapp store.

Pimp sombrero? Android 15? :dead:

Android15SA13.png

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Pimp sombrero? Android 15? :dead:

Android15SA13.png
...didnt you hear me you detroitian b*stard, I SAID I TAKE YOUR SHOT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOTOR CITY a$$hole!!! YOU WILL NOT DISACKNOWLEDGE ME!!! I am too damn legendary to be ignored. I have stood in the ring with the greats like Richard Pryor as Tito lovo, I have helped the wildcat win many a title in many a promotion. I have toured all over the world as the brothers death as dash death with my tag team partner dirk death managed by our manager uncle bulldog death. We've had many matches in our famous feud against the angel brothers. Many tag titles were won by us. I have even won titles myself, like the jerimax tag titles as a part of dylcourne with Evan redcourne and the European title, as well as the smf hardcore title. However, I have never won a world title in my entire career as a professional wrestler, and this is my only chance to do it, and NOBODY IS GONNA STOP ME FROM GETTING THAT ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR MYSELF!!! Not even you swill.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
...didnt you hear me you detroitian b*stard, I SAID I TAKE YOUR SHOT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOTOR CITY @sshole!!! YOU WILL NOT DISACKNOWLEDGE ME!!! I am too damn legendary to be ignored. I have stood in the ring with the greats like Richard Pryor as Tito lovo, I have helped the wildcat win many a title in many a promotion. I have toured all over the world as the brothers death as dash death with my tag team partner dirk death managed by our manager uncle bulldog death. We've had many matches in our famous feud against the angel brothers. Many tag titles were won by us. I have even won titles myself, like the jerimax tag titles as a part of dylcourne with Evan redcourne and the European title, as well as the smf hardcore title. However, I have never won a world title in my entire career as a professional wrestler, and this is my only chance to do it, and NOBODY IS GONNA STOP ME FROM GETTING THAT ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR MYSELF!!! Not even you swill.

*Detroit crowd let loose the boos like no other, chants of FAKKIT fill the arena*

You know, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of you coming out here and thinking you matter. My only desire is to prove just how insignificant you really are, and you come out here and put yourself on a platter for me to share the feast with my people here in Detroit!

*crowd pops, they LUH this nikka*

If we weren't in a commercial break right now, I'd be worried about TSC's TV deal being voided by Adult Swim, and Bravo begging to have us on their station because of you. You wanna be an important person around you, ok. Later tonight, you come cosplay down that ramp, while the TSC Did You Know? fact of the night tells us that you are actually a male, then prepare for the biggest match of your existence!

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
*Detroit crowd let loose the boos like no other, chants of FAKKIT fill the arena*

You know, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of you coming out here and thinking you matter. My only desire is to prove just how insignificant you really are, and you come out here and put yourself on a platter for me to share the feast with my people here in Detroit!

*crowd pops, they LUH this nikka*

If we weren't in a commercial break right now, I'd be worried about TSC's TV deal being voided by Adult Swim, and Bravo begging to have us on their station because of you. You wanna be an important person around you, ok. Later tonight, you come cosplay down that ramp, while the TSC Did You Know? fact of the night tells us that you are actually a male, then prepare for the biggest match of your existence!
I'm gonna go kenichi shirahama on your ass swill. BRING IT ON!!!