TSC is War

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
@Beautiful Bobby Eatin I look forward to our 5 star classic inside Hell in a Cell tomorrow

In 24 hours one of us will see our final resting place. Only one of us will walk away from the carnage that will commence at Out for Blood

TSC will talk about this match for years to come. And it will become part of the TSC highlight reel

Respect will be Learned in 24 hours

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
*Next Time on TSC is WAR*

The fukkery Foundation were spotted outside the Kwame Kilpatrick Boost Mobile Arena in Swiggy The fukkman Cabrera's hometown of Detroit, MI. It was here many years ago where he snuck across the Canadian border, looking for a better life. But, instead, there was only fukkery to be found.

Here they are, posing for pictures for the hometown fans, where they have come in droves to the 2000 seat arena to see their returning hero.

0s7o.jpg

Tune in tonight as Swiggy has promised his home town huge announcement!

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
The Learning will be continuing the Seminar tonight

The fukkery Foundation won't be the only stable making announcements in Detroit tonight

Last edited:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
*TSC is WAR opening video is skipped, going directly to the arena*

KG RAWSE: WELCOME TO DETROIT! THIS PLACE IS EXPLOSIVE!!! BY GAWD, WE'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO THE SHOW. I CAN'T EVEN SECURE THE PUPPET STRING TO THE LEFT SIDE OF MY FACE FOR THE SAKE OF THE HOME AUDIENCE. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR MY LEFT SIDE LOOKING LIKE MICROWAVED CHEESE AND...

*music hits*

KG RAWSE: fukkERY FOUNDATION! fukkERY FOUNDATION! THE DETROIT CROWD IS ALREADY IN A FRENZY!

u2ii.jpg

KGR: WAIT, ONLY THE FOUR SOLDIERS UNDER THEIR LEADER THE fukkMAN SWIGGY CABRERA ARE OUT, BUT WHERE IS THE MAN THIS CROWD IS CHANTING FOR??? IS HE EVEN GOING TO SHOW-

*Kwame Kilpatrick Boost Mobile Arena erupts*

r97i.jpg
\

KGR: IT'S HIM! IT'S HIM! THIS CROWD IS LOSING IT'S MIND!!! THE HOMETOWN HERO RETUNS, SWIGGY THE fukkMAN CABRERA HAS RETURNED HOME!!!

watch
t1u6.jpg

KGR: I'LL BE DAMNED, THE 2ND HALF OF MY FACE IS ALIVE AGAIN :krs: THE fukkMAN IS HERE, AND DETROIT'S COMEBACK HAS BEGUN!!!!

*Swiggy takes the mic, chants of "THANK YOU SWIG!" fill the arena*

fs9b.jpg

No, thank you! Each and everyone of you in this arena knows my struggle, knows my story. But what you do not know, is the story of what is to come next.

KGR: THIS CROWD IS HANGING ON EVERY WORD!!!

What's next for Swiggy and the fukkery Foundation... is the task of putting right back into the TSC. We have been watching as aimless talent squabbled over who belong to what team, who doesn't belong, and who deserves to be the TSC World Heavyweight Champion.

We're going to SHOW you what team we belong to.

*Pauses for crowd to mark out*

We're going to SHOW you who doesn't belong.

*Pause for more marking*

And we're going to SHOW you who deserves to be TSC World Heavyweight champion.

KGR: LISTEN TO THIS PLACE! SWIGGY COULD TAKE THIS CROWD TO BAGHDAD AND SHAVE $2.50 OFF THE PRICE OF GAS BY THIS TIME TOMORROW!

4w7z.png

Yeah, am I right!?

So, there's a new champ, CM Punk.

Punk, you defeated a TSC Legend Krack, who I have nothing but respect for. However, that makes you the new target. Not just for me, but for everyone in the back gunning to be the best. Yet, I believe in the process that makes us great, and after that pathetic series of matches I just got over with, I'm ready to take the next step.

@Wcthesecret KG informed me that he won't waste the print on programs to book you in any match worth a damn. The TSC seems to agree, people from other cities that come back to our shows just to return your merchandise seem to agree, and the fukkery Foundation thought you just needed spare change. So I say this: it makes no difference where I find you. You cut in front of me at Walmart, and I'll bury you in the $5 DVD bin. You take the last vanilla shake before the machine goes down at Burger King, and I'll flame broil that thing off of your face, then feed it to you. If you even think about seeing the same movie as I do on Friday, I'll ruin the ending and piledrive you on bathroom floor after I pissed on it.

*Crowd pops loudest it ever has for a joke*

KGR: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, @Wcthesecret REALLY AIN' shyt, IS HE FOLKS??? :bryan:

*the fukkery Foundation join him in the ring*

tumblr_mfths6vfv21qdkrl2o1_250.gif

Then, there's the Urine Nation. Liggins has been living in his fantasy world for so long, that somehow his delusions have manifested into a physical reality. Whatever star you wished upon to grant that nightmare to come true, I hope you have 2 wishes left, because the filth trail you leave around the TSC is only going to get worse before someone stops you.

So tonight, the fukkery Foundation challenges the Urine Nation at the next PPV. Tonight, #TSC2000 kicks off with the fukkery Foundation making examples, just before I take my place at the top.

Deal with it!

qec2.gif

KGR: THERE YOU HAVE IT! SWIGGY THE fukkMAN CABRERA JUST PUT THE ENTIRETY OF TSC ON NOTICE, THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE NO STOPPING HIM AND HIS MARCH TOWARDS WRESTLING IMMORTALITY!

WE'RE LIVE AND WILL BE RIGHT BACK!

Last edited:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
*TSC is WAR opening video is skipped, going directly to the arena*

KG RAWSE: WELCOME TO DETROIT! THIS PLACE IS EXPLOSIVE!!! BY GAWD, WE'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO THE SHOW. I CAN'T EVEN SECURE THE PUPPET STRING TO THE LEFT SIDE OF MY FACE FOR THE SAKE OF THE HOME AUDIENCE. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR MY LEFT SIDE LOOKING LIKE MICROWAVED CHEESE AND...

*music hits*

KG RAWSE: fukkERY FOUNDATION! fukkERY FOUNDATION! THE DETROIT CROWD IS ALREADY IN A FRENZY!

u2ii.jpg

KGR: WAIT, ONLY THE FOUR SOLDIERS UNDER THEIR LEADER THE fukkMAN SWIGGY CABRERA ARE OUT, BUT WHERE IS THE MAN THIS CROWD IS CHANTING FOR??? IS HE EVEN GOING TO SHOW-

*Kwame Kilpatrick Boost Mobile Arena erupts*

r97i.jpg
\

KGR: IT'S HIM! IT'S HIM! THIS CROWD IS LOSING IT'S MIND!!! THE HOMETOWN HERO RETUNS, SWIGGY THE fukkMAN CABRERA HAS RETURNED HOME!!!

watch
t1u6.jpg

KGR: I'LL BE DAMNED, THE 2ND HALF OF MY FACE IS ALIVE AGAIN :krs: THE fukkMAN IS HERE, AND DETROIT'S COMEBACK HAS BEGUN!!!!

*Swiggy takes the mic, chants of "THANK YOU SWIG!" fill the arena*

fs9b.jpg

No, thank you! Each and everyone of you in this arena knows my struggle, knows my story. But what you do not know, is the story of what is to come next.

KGR: THIS CROWD IS HANGING ON EVERY WORD!!!

What's next for Swiggy and the fukkery Foundation... is the task of putting right back into the TSC. We have been watching as aimless talent squabbled over who belong to what team, who doesn't belong, and who deserves to be the TSC World Heavyweight Champion.

We're going to SHOW you what team we belong to.

*Pauses for crowd to mark out*

We're going to SHOW you who doesn't belong.

*Pause for more marking*

And we're going to SHOW you who deserves to be TSC World Heavyweight champion.

KGR: LISTEN TO THIS PLACE! SWIGGY COULD TAKE THIS CROWD TO BAGHDAD AND SHAVE $2.50 OFF THE PRICE OF GAS BY THIS TIME TOMORROW!

4w7z.png

Yeah, am I right!?

So, there's a new champ, CM Punk.

Punk, you defeated a TSC Legend Krack, who I have nothing but respect for. However, that makes you the new target. Not just for me, but for everyone in the back gunning to be the best. Yet, I believe in the process that makes us great, and after that pathetic series of matches I just got over with, I'm ready to take the next step.

@Wcthesecret KG informed me that he won't waste the print on programs to book you in any match worth a damn. The TSC seems to agree, people from other cities that come back to our shows just to return your merchandise seem to agree, and the fukkery Foundation thought you just needed spare change. So I say this: it makes no difference where I find you. You cut in front of me at Walmart, and I'll bury you in the $5 DVD bin. You take the last vanilla shake before the machine goes down at Burger King, and I'll flame broil that thing off of your face, then feed it to you. If you even think about seeing the same movie as I do on Friday, I'll ruin the ending and piledrive you on bathroom floor after I pissed on it.

*Crowd pops loudest it ever has for a joke*

KGR: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, @Wcthesecret REALLY AIN' shyt, IS HE FOLKS??? :bryan:

*the fukkery Foundation join him in the ring*

tumblr_mfths6vfv21qdkrl2o1_250.gif

Then, there's the Urine Nation. Liggins has been living in his fantasy world for so long, that somehow his delusions have manifested into a physical reality. Whatever star you wished upon to grant that nightmare to come true, I hope you have 2 wishes left, because the filth trail you leave around the TSC is only going to get worse before someone stops you.

So tonight, the fukkery Foundation challenges the Urine Nation at the next PPV. Tonight, #TSC2000 kicks off with the fukkery Foundation making examples, just before I take my place at the top.

Deal with it!

qec2.gif

KGR: THERE YOU HAVE IT! SWIGGY THE fukkMAN CABRERA JUST PUT THE ENTIRETY OF TSC ON NOTICE, THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE NO STOPPING HIM AND HIS MARCH TOWARDS WRESTLING IMMORTALITY!

WE'RE LIVE AND WILL BE RIGHT BACK!

*TrueEpic comes out, TSC European Championship and TSC Cruiserweight Championship on shoulders*

Stop right there @SwiggyCabrera24.

Now listen, I don't give the slightest damn about whatever the hell it is is going on between you and that Dylan moron, and I'll get to the TSC Heavyweight Championship in due time, I promise, but nothing going down in relation to @Keith Harrow happens without my involvement.

See, apparently you're having a bit of memory difficulty Mr. Self-Righteous, because you weren't the person in the cage getting backstabbed at Out For Blood. I was. You weren't the man who was robbed of his opportunity to become the first and only TSC Triple Crown Champion in the most embarrassing manner possible. I was. You're not the man who has a burning desire to annihilate the parties responsible for your embarrassment, ARE YOU SWIGGY? I AM.

But...I'm willing to compromise here. You want the Urine Nation? Fine. You can have anyone you want, EXCEPT for Liggins. No one, and I mean NO ONE gets a piece of that depraved jackass before me. I get my revenge first, and I'll leave a piece for everyone that's smart enough to get in line behind me. I will accept nothing less than this. You want him, you get him AFTER I'm done with him.

...and as a matter of fact, don't even touch that pitiful excuse for a human being JTG either. Because he won't be making it past tonight.You see, I'm challenging him to a street fight, tonight. No glory, nothing on the line, just me beating the fire out of that a$$hole and him leaving in an ambulance, never to be seen again.

You accept my terms, and I'll assure you that you'll get your just due. Hell, I might even hand deliver what's left of the Nation to you myself. Refuse, and well *gets directly in Swiggy's face* you and I might have some problems of our own.

How about it...fukkman?