TSC is War

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I know @Kostibros & I are considered the underdogs. Perhaps, that's because we're a brand new team that isn't fully in synch. Perhaps, it's due to an admitted lack of trust on my end because of Kostibros' affiliation with #TSCCanada (and personally, @3Rivers & @TrueEpic08, you might want to think abvout where @YoungCJ's heart truly lies as well :usure:).
All that being said I absolutely refuse to let #TSCCM walk away with another set of titles. It will not happen.

I may be in Paris at the moment, but I'll always do what's right for my country of Canada :jawalrus:

Side note: Can someone tell me what the CM in TSCCM stands for? Kinda missed that when it started en route to Heatwave :sadcam:

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
I may be in Paris at the moment, but I'll always do what's right for my country of Canada :jawalrus:

Side note: Can someone tell me what the CM in TSCCM stands for? Kinda missed that when it started en route to Heatwave :sadcam:
Corporate ministry.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
*Sits in opulently appointed locker room*

:demonic:

TSC, you have not seen much of me in some time. But I've been here, watching, waiting. I've seen the games played, all lost. There are no winners, only losers. And they're all ripe for conquering, assimilation into the Urine Nation. You see, I was in TSSCC or whatever it was called, but there were too many people, jobbers, not worthy of my time, my presence, the urine of nubian princesses. And the name was too long, couldn't remember it; something silly I'm certain.

I have watched the bladder of war fill up, and now that it is full, there is an emergency. It must be released. It must stain the toilet bowl that is TSC. And since we are at war, allow me to introduce you to my generals.

*A demented Ezekiel Jackson is wheeled into the room, strapped vertically on a gurney by John Heidenreich and Eugene Snitsky. Jackson is sobbing inconsolably, but demonic laughter intersperses them. He is rabid and foaming at the mouth*

Meet John Heidrenreich, Eugene Snitsky and the Demonic Ezekiel Jackson. A pathetic little promotion up north discarded these gentlemen out of fear. They were much too dangerous for the Punk's and Bryan's of the world. Here, let me demonstrate. Snitsky, retrieve that young PAWG we picked up on the way over here.

*Snitsky drags a bound and gagged PAWG to the demented and urine soaked Liggins*

Heidenreich, release Ezekiel Jackson and you three have your way with her she will definitely know it.

*Jackson is released and immediately pounces on the young PAWG dragging her away into a dark corner. As her screams are heard Liggins pours more "water" over himself. After what seems like an eternity Snitsky returns handing Liggins a pair of soiled panties which he puts on his face like a fukking gas mask and inhales :ohlawd::ahh::demonic:*

The bladder is unleashed; now it's time for the real battle!

*Heidenreich attacks the cameraman and the feed cuts off. Blood curdling screams and sobbing is heard; but they don't belong to the psychotic Ezekiel Jackson :demonic:*

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps

TSC, you have not seen much of me in some time. But I've been here, watching, waiting. I've seen the games played, all lost. There are no winners, only losers. And they're all ripe for conquering, assimilation into the Urine Nation. You see, I was in TSSCC or whatever it was called, but there were too many people, jobbers, not worthy of my time, my presence, the urine of nubian princesses. And the name was too long, couldn't remember it; something silly I'm certain.

I have watched the bladder of war fill up, and now that is full, there is an emergency. It must be released. It must stain the toilet bowl that is TSC. And since we are at war, allow me to introduce you to my generals.

*A demented Ezekiel Jackson is wheeled into the room, strapped vertically on a gurney by John Heidenreich and Eugene Snitsky. Jackson is sobbing inconsolably, but demonic laughter intersperses them. He is rabid and foaming at the mouth*

Meet John Heidrenreich, Eugene Snitsky and the Demonic Ezekiel Jackson. A pathetic little promotion up north discarded these gentlemen out of fear. They were much too dangerous for the Punk's and Bryan's of the world. Here, let me demonstrate. Snitsky, retrieve that young PAWG we picked up on the way over here.

*Snitsky drags a bound and gagged PAWG to the demented and urine soaked Liggins*

Heidenreich, release Ezekiel Jackson and you three have your with her she will definitely know it.

*Jackson is released and immediately pounces on the young PAWG dragging her away into a dark corner. As her screams are heard Liggins pours more "water" over himself. After what seems like an eternity Snitsky returns handing Liggins a pair of soiled panties which he puts on his face like a fukking gas mask and inhales :ohlawd::ahh::demonic:*

*Heidenreich attacks the cameraman and the feed cuts off. Blood curdling screams and sobbing is heard; but they don't belong to the psychotic Ezekiel Jackson :demonic:*
...my god...IT'S THE LIGGEN NATION!!! But where's Jason thurgood Goode?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Jesus, Liggins

tumblr_mqdejxn6PC1st9oieo1_500.jpg

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

I have watched the bladder of war fill up, and now that it is full, there is an emergency. It must be released. It must stain the toilet bowl that is TSC. And since we are at war, allow me to introduce you to my generals.

Heidenreich, release Ezekiel Jackson and you three have your way with her she will definitely know it.

At TSC: Out For Blood.....Piss will flow :wow: