TSC is War

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
Breaking News: Liggins has been pulled from the card, also Liggins stormed into MR. KG's office and told him that "TSCCM is no longer my way....Urine Nation will rise". Reports say two demented voices laughed in the hall way as the lights went out when Liggins turned around and left Mr. KG's office. Security will be beefed up for the PPV.

:lupe:

shyt just got real
THISGONBGUD.gif

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Breaking News: Liggins has been pulled from the card, also Liggins stormed into MR. KG's office and told him that "TSCCM is no longer my way....Urine Nation will rise". Reports say two demented voices laughed in the hall way as the lights went out when Liggins turned around and left Mr. KG's office. Security will be beefed up for the PPV.

Oh...fukkkkkk :merchant:

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't do this to me. I GIVE YOU RATINGS!!!!!! Not in the way I want to, BUT RATINGS NONETHELESS!!! ...you were the one behind this weren't you? YOU WERE IN ON THIS CONSPIRACY WEREN'T YOU!!!??? ...you can't keep me from here, I BELONG HERE!!! I AM THE DRAW. OF THE COMPANY!!! ME!!! NOT PUNK, NOT HOGAN, NOT EATON, NOT THE TSCCM, NOT THE SAVIORS, ME!!! YOU WILL DIE WITHOUT ME!!! Just like tna will die.

tumblr_mpnmmd6NsX1rt4k5qo4_250.gif

The man politely asked you to leave, friend. We wouldn't want anything to accidentally to happen to you, now would we?

tumblr_mpnmmd6NsX1rt4k5qo3_250.gif

#FollowTheHamsters

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

At the PPV "TSC: Crisis", Liggins will attempt to merge our world with Ligginsverse, hoping to unleash the demons from his imagination upon us :wow:

Where will TSCCM stand during this? :lupe:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

:what:

Someone take care of this traitor. Off with his piss-loving head.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA

This will be interesting

Corporate Rock

Know Your Role Jabroni
Daps
Reppin
Rock's Palacio Palace
2878767_o.gif

FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO TSC IS WAR

The Rock says @Stone.Cold.Steve.Autism you redneck retard hillbilly.You had the audacity to put your austic hands on the Great One!?!

well The Rock says your day is coming jabroni, the Rock is gonna slap you so hard not only will you no longer be retarded..you'll also cease from being a basement dwelling virgin. You might actually discover life outside of your mother's house and go get some puss...I mean pie

bytch :pacspit:

Last edited:

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Wcthesecret

Ace Wyatt:
You seriously want to know who I am? Well, as far as I'm concerned the better question is, who are you?Moreover, It appears as if you have delusions of grandeur, when in reality you're nothing more than fodder. Meanwhile, I'm that thought of uncertainty that's nestled in the back of your mind every time you've ever stepped foot in a ring; I'm the reason that your child wakes up screaming in the middle of the night with tears running down his innocent cheeks; I am pestilence incarnate, but most importantly:

wyatt-family-promo-o.gif

I'm here...

#FollowTheHamster

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
@Wcthesecret
Ace Wyatt: You seriously want to know who I am? Well, as far as I'm concerned the better question is, who are you?Moreover, It appears as if you have delusions of grandeur, when in reality you're nothing more than fodder. Meanwhile, I'm that thought of uncertainty that's nestled in the back of your mind every time you've ever stepped foot in a ring; I'm the reason that your child wakes up screaming in the middle of the night with tears running down his innocent cheeks; I am pestilence incarnate, but most importantly:

wyatt-family-promo-o.gif

I'm here...

#FollowTheHamster
...:smile: You're funny. I like you.