Votes: 3 2.8%

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 10 (legendary)

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm not even going to take the bait. One of them has main evented THREE wrestlemanias. The other one runs a ponzi scheme.
The same one that has you so emotionally invested in him that you're writing diatribes about him at 10:00 PM on a Saturday night. The King Of The Mountain

jj-strut.jpg

:wow:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
6/10 he would be higher if he wouldn't have over pushed himself in TNA during its first few years.

But he had some of the most memorable characters ever from the country singer, Don't Piss me off/slapnuts, daddy Jeff, JJ-MMA. It's just a lot of his ringwork is average at best except for a few matches with HBK and angle.

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
6/10 he would be higher if he wouldn't have over pushed himself in TNA during its first few years.

But he had some of the most memorable characters ever from the country singer, Don't Piss me/offslapnut, daddy Jeff, JJMMA. It's just a lot of his ringwork is average at best except for a few matches with HBK and angle.
I used to feel the same way, and trust me I HATED him as champ during 04-06. But he was the safest choice as champ. AJ had a few runs during that time, Christian's was good but second fiddle to JJ/Sting, Monty Brown deserved one.

He really stepped back after dropping it to Sting and TNA was in good position star wise.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I used to feel the same way, and trust me I HATED him as champ during 04-06. But he was the safest choice as champ. AJ had a few runs during that time, Christian's was good but second fiddle to JJ/Sting, Monty Brown deserved one.

He really stepped back after dropping it to Sting and TNA was in good position star wise.

I know he was safe but it always seemed as if they cut AJ off before he could get started. Hell you could argue that JJ, Angle,and sting were the only ones with proper world title Reigns during that era of TNA.

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
I know he was safe byt it always seemed as if they cut AJ off before he could get started. Hell you could argue
Yeah, but Raven got it the worst imo :heh:

TV people told TNA "You ain't coming on our station with that nikka as champion:usure:"

Made him drop that shyt at a house show in Canada that wasn't even for TNA :bryan:

Might run this back before Power comes on, AJ opening the show to start. Smart mofos.

@mrken12 You got this in a higher quality?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

TV people told TNA "You ain't coming on our station with that nikka as champion:usure:"

Made him drop that shyt at a house show in Canada that wasn't even for TNA :bryan:

Might run this back before Power comes on, AJ opening the show to start. Smart mofos.

I could try to find one.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I would say about 6 or a 7. Decent in the ring and decent on the mic. He was never someone to main event a Wrestlemania or Starrcade but definitely a solid worker that could put on a decent match. He should not have been a champ as many times as he was in TNA but when you own the company or have a large percentage of ownership you could do what you wanted. :yeshrug:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Whatever impact Jarrett has had on the biz is strictly out of the ring. He gets credit for TNA and creating more jobs for wrestlers, putting guys on a national platform... OK cool.

But IN RING, as a performer, which I assume is what this thread is asking, he's trash in every way. 1's across the board.

Jarrett's career is the equivalent of one of these college QB's who plays in a Air Raid offense, throwing every play so they get huge stats, but in reality they're never going to be a first round pick (or even drafted at all). Jarrett has all these accolades on paper that look like they should merit legend status, but the reality for anyone who ever watched him live is that he was never any good at ANYTHING.