• Total voters

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
That is an insult to real F-- wrestlers like The Yeti

Jef jarrett is the absolute worst wrestler to ever dare attempt to entertain me in my entire life. He is the ULTIMATE in turn the channel heat. I despise this man. I have never enjoyed a single angle of which he participated in. He has the worst most ear jarring promos of all time. He has a ridiculously bland moveset, he has a finisher another man does better...MULTIPLE...all his catchphrases SUCK. All of his ring attire has SUCKED. He TRULY believes he is gods gift to wrestling and he has always been like 5 levels below his peers. In WCW he was just an absolute joke and made THE WORST HORSEMAN stable somehow MORE LAME by osmosis. He fukkING SUCKS. The ROAD DOGG got hot THE MOMENT he walked away from that loser. I APPLAUDED when he jobbed to CHYNA even if it put rust on the IC title. HE WAS A WORSE IC CHAMP THAN CHYNA, definitely.

He actually was TOO COUNTRY for WCW 97....TOO COUNTRY to get over IN GEORGIA. THINK ABOUT THAT.

I would take a royal rumble of 30 Buff Bagwells vs. each other than a single JJ match. He was a part of NWO 2000. He was a part of that abysmal batb 2000 laydown work shoot bullshyt with hogan. he was a part of david arquette and worse, vince russo being wcw champ. He is the only person that can make a live shoot promo on vince mcmahon LAME.

fukk jeff jarrett. And NONE of this is heat that HE generated so its even worse. He fukking blows. fukk slapnuts. fukk every guitar shot he ever did. fukk dont piss me off.....

Eff J.J.

:damn:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was never high on Jeff Jarrett overall
1) He could wrestle. He was solid in the ring.
2) He was effective as a heel when booked properly (i.e not in the fukking World title scene)
3) He could talk
Personality was too southern for my liking and the catchphrases :scusthov:. Gimmicks were hit or miss.
No real standout matches for me. His match with Shawn Michaels at one of the early IYH's for the IC title was awesome and is the best match of his career.
Hated his finishers outside of the figure four that he used to use.
He should have never been in a world title scene ever. I just didn't see him as one and he wasn't believable as one.

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always enjoyed his matches with Benoit as WCW prepped Benoit to move into the main event

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I couldn't stand him, I thought he was boring (Debra & Road Dogg out shined him). I felt like when left for WCW he tried too hard to break away from the WWF "character" Jeff Jarrett and tried to be a "bad ass" Jeff Jarrett. He was mid card level at best and I'd take the Miz over him every day of the week

Ben Ovabich

All Star
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
6/10. I was never a fan of Jarrett , but he was a good wrestler.. I think best years were in the Uswa when they tried build him up as the next Jerry Lawler.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Had no idea he was in the 4HM. WCW 2000/2001 :scusthov:

18.jpg

jeff.jpg

lol

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: I don't even remember this shyt. This whole time I thought he transitioned from country singer JJ to "Don't piss me off" JJ while in the 'F.
In October, two developments occurred that affected the group. First, Jeff Jarrett came over to WCW from the WWF, and expressed his desire to join the Horsemen. He immediately gained a fan in Ric Flair, much to the chagrin of the other Horsemen. The next week, Miss Elizabeth officially announced that she had joined the nWo.

Flair finally let Jarrett join the group in February 1997 but the others did not want him. Jarrett began bickering with Mongo over Debra's attention, and in June won the U.S. Title from Dean Malenko, with the help ofEddie Guerrero; in July he was kicked out of the stable by Flair, who had enough of the instability Jarrett's presence caused the Horsemen. In a move uncharacteristic of the Horsemen, however, Jarrett was allowed to literally walk away, instead of receiving a classic Horsemen beatdown as was expected. He eventually took Debra from Mongo, but Mongo took Jarrett's U.S. Title. To this date, amongst fans and members of the Four Horsemen, there is still debate whether to include Jarrett as a Horsemen. In his biography, Arn Anderson states that "Jeff Jarrett was never a Horseman." His "membership" and his easy departure leave the situation ambiguous.
Edit: It JUST hit me why I remember her going by "Debra McMichael" back in the day:ohhh:

Last edited:

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Jeff Jarret is one of the all-time great heels. The man knows how to generate heat (pause)

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
To be honest I really don't have much to say about Jarrett. I've always felt really indifferent towards him. He's just a bland ass dude and that comparison with him being a poor man's hhh is dead on.

Being poor man's hhh really says alot about you as a wrestler tbh. Kinda like Alex Riley. Jarrett hitting people with guitars was dope and Karen is fine af I guess :yeshrug:

Can't even give him a rating

James Dean

All Star
Daps
-Mic work/promos 7.

-Personality/gimmicks 7. His country boy gimmick early on was straight though.

-Ring work (along with some of your favorite matches/feuds) 7.

Kurt Angle TNA feud is his career highlight. Had a good match with HBK back in 95 too.

-Overall rating (which doesn't have to be an average of the above scores)7.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
He turned chicken shyt into a full 4 course meal. He was average at best yet far exceeded what his ceiling was. I'll give anybody props for starting their own business, twice, along with duping Vince out of money to start those very businesses. His guitar shots >>> him

I actually changed my vote from a 5 to a 6. He really did exceed everything he was supposed to do. He was nothing past a somewhat high profile mid-carder at best during his late WWF run, and when he went to WCW, he came in like a big deal and was treated as one, while not even changing his mid-card WWF persona at the time. he gets props from for for longevity, exceeding any expectation set for him, and being more than tolerable at points.