Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Jarrett was a very good midcard heel but the problem was, he had no business being as important as he thought himself to be/made himself to be in TNA. I'm still :wtf: :why: at the fact that this dude won the Intercontinental Championship six damn times.

Sound worker, his promos were decent enough when he first cut his hair and started smashing folks with the guitar, and he had Debra. He was a B-minus player (even though I kind of enjoyed his last WCW run). A good foil for otherwise strong midcard face champions that managed to outkick his coverage by becoming world champion of a company he founded/owned.

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Probably the wrestler i hate the most in wrestling history..
Boring matches, boring promos, his god awful mid 90 WWF Attire, his country music garbage

I remember throwing the first bottle at TNA Slammiversary when he was climbing to win the belt..then the ring got flooded with trash :mjgrin:

This is the Kenny Powers of wrestling in thinking he's the hottest shyt,
fukk him
And fukk country music :scust: :pacspit:

he gets a fukk you out of 10

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
That is an insult to real F-- wrestlers like The Yeti

Jef jarrett is the absolute worst wrestler to ever dare attempt to entertain me in my entire life. He is the ULTIMATE in turn the channel heat. I despise this man. I have never enjoyed a single angle of which he participated in. He has the worst most ear jarring promos of all time. He has a ridiculously bland moveset, he has a finisher another man does better...MULTIPLE...all his catchphrases SUCK. All of his ring attire has SUCKED. He TRULY believes he is gods gift to wrestling and he has always been like 5 levels below his peers. In WCW he was just an absolute joke and made THE WORST HORSEMAN stable somehow MORE LAME by osmosis. He fukkING SUCKS. The ROAD DOGG got hot THE MOMENT he walked away from that loser. I APPLAUDED when he jobbed to CHYNA even if it put rust on the IC title. HE WAS A WORSE IC CHAMP THAN CHYNA, definitely.

He actually was TOO COUNTRY for WCW 97....TOO COUNTRY to get over IN GEORGIA. THINK ABOUT THAT.

I would take a royal rumble of 30 Buff Bagwells vs. each other than a single JJ match. He was a part of NWO 2000. He was a part of that abysmal batb 2000 laydown work shoot bullshyt with hogan. he was a part of david arquette and worse, vince russo being wcw champ. He is the only person that can make a live shoot promo on vince mcmahon LAME.

fukk jeff jarrett. And NONE of this is heat that HE generated so its even worse. He fukking blows. fukk slapnuts. fukk every guitar shot he ever did. fukk dont piss me off.....

Eff J.J.
200w.gif

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
nikka was fukking ass...

Mic skills below average.. yeah he could talk, but what classic Jeff promo is there? When he spoke nobody cared

His ring work was average.. didn't hurt anybody and could do the basics well. But again, nothing special, no charisma in his moves.. also "The stroke" :dead:

If his last name wasn't Jarrett then he's Al Snow status in the wrestling business

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That is an insult to real F-- wrestlers like The Yeti

Jef jarrett is the absolute worst wrestler to ever dare attempt to entertain me in my entire life. He is the ULTIMATE in turn the channel heat. I despise this man. I have never enjoyed a single angle of which he participated in. He has the worst most ear jarring promos of all time. He has a ridiculously bland moveset, he has a finisher another man does better...MULTIPLE...all his catchphrases SUCK. All of his ring attire has SUCKED. He TRULY believes he is gods gift to wrestling and he has always been like 5 levels below his peers. In WCW he was just an absolute joke and made THE WORST HORSEMAN stable somehow MORE LAME by osmosis. He fukkING SUCKS. The ROAD DOGG got hot THE MOMENT he walked away from that loser. I APPLAUDED when he jobbed to CHYNA even if it put rust on the IC title. HE WAS A WORSE IC CHAMP THAN CHYNA, definitely.

He actually was TOO COUNTRY for WCW 97....TOO COUNTRY to get over IN GEORGIA. THINK ABOUT THAT.

I would take a royal rumble of 30 Buff Bagwells vs. each other than a single JJ match. He was a part of NWO 2000. He was a part of that abysmal batb 2000 laydown work shoot bullshyt with hogan. he was a part of david arquette and worse, vince russo being wcw champ. He is the only person that can make a live shoot promo on vince mcmahon LAME.

fukk jeff jarrett. And NONE of this is heat that HE generated so its even worse. He fukking blows. fukk slapnuts. fukk every guitar shot he ever did. fukk dont piss me off.....

Eff J.J.
I would watch Brian Knobbs 97 vs Great Khali 2016 in an ironman match during the superbowl rather than a single JJ match on network right now.

There is a huge difference between jeff jarrett heat, change the channel heat......and REAL heat a heel should ge where we want to pay to see him lose. I want to pay to NOT see him on the CARD. I just DONT LIKE HIM and he is unspeakably non-enertaining.

Good heat = fukk JBL, he better not win at No way out
Jeff Jarrett heat = WTF jj is on the card? I'm not even gonna watch, fukk JJ
I meant every word