Votes: 24 22.4%

Votes: 14 13.1%

Votes: 3 2.8%

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 10 (legendary)

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
Daps
Dude is a solid 6. He's a decent in ring worker and solid on the mic. I like him as a heel.

His resume is full of stat padding. Dude should have been a world champ no more than 2x and his reigns shouldn't have be long.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a huge difference between jeff jarrett heat, change the channel heat......and REAL heat a heel should ge where we want to pay to see him lose. I want to pay to NOT see him on the CARD. I just DONT LIKE HIM and he is unspeakably non-enertaining.

Good heat = fukk JBL, he better not win at No way out
Jeff Jarrett heat = WTF jj is on the card? I'm not even gonna watch, fukk JJ

I'm not buying it brother. He's annoying as fukk, but that can be used. Would you be more excited about Goldberg or Sting interrupting his promo and squashing him than interrupting an average midcard heel's promo (like Wade Barrett or something) and squashing him? I think so, I think the fans would react more to that. You can only convince me change the channel heat, xpac heat, "it's real, we just don't want to see this person at all" heat is real when the fans don't get excited by seeing that person get fukked up or lose. And usually they do.

He's annoying as fukk in a time where smarks basically don't care about face/heel alignments at all. That's actually good imo. He was the Miz of his time, but a better worker.

JJ main eventing didn't draw sh1t generally and I could see people not watching in light of that. Main event heels need to excite people and not just annoy them. SO, him being pushed way beyond his means was bad. But he was a good midcard heel. He could get heat and you could use him to build a babyface.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What babyfaces has he built..?

Hes a total absolute failure. And "i want to change the channel" heat is worse than indifference heat. Jarrett has the former.

Monty Brown in TNA, thats about all I can think of. My point is you can use an annoying midcard heel like him to do so. When you push a guy like him or Miz to top heel, that is change the channel heat, but I don't think he has that as a midcarder, unless the guy he;s facing is boring too.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Monty Brown in TNA, thats about all I can think of. My point is you can use an annoying midcard heel like him to do so. When you push a guy like him or Miz to top heel, that is change the channel heat, but I don't think he has that as a midcarder, unless the guy he;s facing is boring too.
Thats really pathetic. To your point, you CAN use an annoying midcard heel to push babyfaces and they have since the beginning of wrestling...adrian adonis for example...it works IF THEY DONT SUCK. But he does. So it has never worked.

My 1 vote was genuine. I legit avoid everything he is a part of.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Don't forget AJ Styles, Christian, & even Sting when he came back

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Product was much better/more interesting then tho breh

Yep. If you put an interesting and engaging product out to your audience, they will follow suit and respond accordingly.

Well, except Full Sail, they want to get themselves over more than watch what's in the ring. It could be a Fatal 4 Way between Sami Zayn, Nakamura, and prime HBK/Bret Hart, and that crowd will come up with some goofy ass chant

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Props for creating TNA but that's it.

The absolute worst Flair clone ever.
X-Pac heat couldn't compare to when he was on the TV.
Was apart of the worst renditions of the NWO AND The Four Horsemen.
Became a four time WCW champion because he was the corny mediocre guy at the party filled with busted and drunk hoes and took advantage without having to drop something in their drink. But he drugged them at his crib though, SIX times.

He sucks!

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the best thing Jarrett offered was..

debra1.gif

deb7.gif

debg1.gif
deb2.gif

:camby: