Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 10 (legendary)

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
6/10

I remember as a kid he was always in the rankings in those Apter mags as like the secondary champion for the USWA so I thought maybe he really was great. Then he came to WWF and WCW and he was average as hell. He wasn't awful, but he wasn't great. He was a good mid card heel though and played his part good. But when he was main eventing in WCW, I didn't really buy it. Guitar shots were cool, but Honky did that better and was a better heel.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
That is an insult to real F-- wrestlers like The Yeti

Jef jarrett is the absolute worst wrestler to ever dare attempt to entertain me in my entire life. He is the ULTIMATE in turn the channel heat. I despise this man. I have never enjoyed a single angle of which he participated in. He has the worst most ear jarring promos of all time. He has a ridiculously bland moveset, he has a finisher another man does better...MULTIPLE...all his catchphrases SUCK. All of his ring attire has SUCKED. He TRULY believes he is gods gift to wrestling and he has always been like 5 levels below his peers. In WCW he was just an absolute joke and made THE WORST HORSEMAN stable somehow MORE LAME by osmosis. He fukkING SUCKS. The ROAD DOGG got hot THE MOMENT he walked away from that loser. I APPLAUDED when he jobbed to CHYNA even if it put rust on the IC title. HE WAS A WORSE IC CHAMP THAN CHYNA, definitely.

He actually was TOO COUNTRY for WCW 97....TOO COUNTRY to get over IN GEORGIA. THINK ABOUT THAT.

I would take a royal rumble of 30 Buff Bagwells vs. each other than a single JJ match. He was a part of NWO 2000. He was a part of that abysmal batb 2000 laydown work shoot bullshyt with hogan. he was a part of david arquette and worse, vince russo being wcw champ. He is the only person that can make a live shoot promo on vince mcmahon LAME.

fukk jeff jarrett. And NONE of this is heat that HE generated so its even worse. He fukking blows. fukk slapnuts. fukk every guitar shot he ever did. fukk dont piss me off.....

Eff J.J.

rOfqVZ.gif

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Average in every way, literally nothing about him stands out to me.

-Mic work/promos: 6

-Personality/gimmicks: 6

-Ring work (along with some of your favorite matches/feuds): 6.5 (I think some of his best matches were with Angle :manny:)

-Overall rating (which doesn't have to be an average of the above scores): 6

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I liked his Slapnuts character, but he's had almost everything in this business damn near spoonfed to him due to his father, but I can't blame him for taking advantage. I'll give him a 6/10